Natural Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

Like many, I was concerned about the vanity of the...

Like many, I was concerned about the vanity of the procedure, but had considered having rhinoplasty the past 10+ years and finally seriously discussed it with my family 6 months ago only to realize my parents wouldn't take offense at the notion of a minor change in my appearance- they were in fact, extremely supportive. My level of confidence improved considerably after researching 'natural rhinoplasty'- I'd seen so many bad results on women who were otherwise beautiful, and I didn't really want to drastically change my appearance.

Surgery was Monday, today is Wednesday. I have some swelling around the eyelids and slight bruising on the cheeks, but haven't been in any major pain. Clearly eager to see the results next week, but definitely am pleased I went through with the surgery- only wish I'd found Dr. Joseph 10 years ago!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reviews on Real Self and several other websites. I started reviewing surgeons from San Diego to Manhattan and every major metro area in between, and after viewing video lectures and positive feedback on several sites, I selected Dr. Joseph- am overwhelmingly glad I did! I selected Dr. Joseph because of his talent in blending the new profile with your current face. I have an ethnic/Mediterranean nose that was overprojected for my small frame, and he discussed his concerns that I have thin skin and thick cartilage. Based on his previous cases similar to mine, and his glowing social media reputation, I never had a single doubt that he was the right surgeon- as any other reviews will say, his personality is welcoming, his sense of humor is fantastic, his staff is incredibly nice, and it's just the type of vibe you could wish for when considering a procedure like this.