My Successful Revision Rhinoplasty!!

Thank goodness I found Dr. Joseph!!!! I was...

Thank goodness I found Dr. Joseph!!!!

I was finally at my witts end. I was tired of not being able to breath and trying to face a certain way for photos so my nose didn't look so crooked. I had rhinoplasty surgery 22 yrs ago and it failed horribly. It left me with a very crooked nose and I was unable to breath out of the right side therefore only allowing me to sleep on my left side. After going to two different doctors for opinions I was very discouraged and tired of hearing "I don't feel comfortable taking on ths very difficult case". Thank goodness I came across Dr. Joseph's website. I was very impressed with his reviews of his former rhinoplasty patients and emailed the office on the spot explaining my situation and concerns. I was pleasently surprised when Dr, Joseph himself emailed me back the same night!!! I made an appointment for a consultation and was very impressed with Dr. Joseph and his staff. I was taken in promptly and was given one on one time with the Dr. I explained to Dr. Joseph that I had two requests. I wanted to be able to breath and I wanted my nose straight. He explained that I had very realistic expectations but I had a very difficult case that he felt confident taking on.

I felt very comfortable before during and after surgery. He was even in the operating room holding my hand minutes before going under anesthesia. Dr. Joseph made himself available on his cell phone days after surgery and was able to answer any questions or concerns that I had. I am only one month out of surgery and " YEAH I can BREATH and my nose is STRAIGHT". I am thrilled with the results and Dr. Joseph says that I have months to go before all the swelling goes down. Thank you Dr. Joseph I appreciate all your hard work. Marcia

Hi there I had rhinoplasty a year ago, I had artificial implant along the nasal bridge up to tip and alaplasty; now i have a deviation at the tip with sides of alaplasty not symmetrical, the tip is hard not flexible .. Can't this to be corrected?

What a difference! You look beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing the details of your experience.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was googling top ent/plastic surgeons in NJ and I came across Dr. Joseph's name.