Large Ugly Eyelid Mole GONE!! - West Orange, NJ

Born with an ugly mole on my eyelid which grew...

born with an ugly mole on my eyelid which grew slowly but progressively larger over a 56 year span. Gave up on ever having it removed after so many doctors refused to touch it and the few that would felt that it would require a surgical cone cut that would have its own drawbacks. My first meeting with Dr. Joseph was meant as a simple Botox appointment but 20 minutes later I left, yes with Botox, but WITHOUT the ugly mole that I had worn for so long. A simple novocaine injection and a laser penlight was all it took! Completely painless,no cutting, no sutures, no eyepatch--nothing!!! Would do it again in a heartbeat.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

A Board Certified ENT and Plastic Surgeon, Dr Joseph already had my trust but what really impressed me was his absolute candor and his willingness to take a chance.

Hi Gale,

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm so glad to hear the procedure was simple and worked well for you. Is there any scarring where the mole was removed?

just a little pink because it hasn't fully healed yet but what a great feeling to wear eyeliner for the first time! promise to post a photo real soon!