Silikon Micro Droplet Injections - West Orange, NJ

I decided to have the procedure after seeing my...

I decided to have the procedure after seeing my moms results from the same procedure & her enthusiasm for Dr. Joseph & his work. I had considered having lip injections to achieve more fullness in my lips for many years but I did not find it financially prudent to pay a substantial amount for a temporary result. To be able to achieve a natural & permanent fullness to my lacking lips has been a dream come true & I'm thrilled with my results!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph immediately put my nerves at ease & performed my procedure quickly & skillfully. I am overjoyed with the results and the care provided by Dr. Joseph. It was refreshing to have a doctor who was interested in how my results would impact my personal life with regard to my professional goals & present time constraints. His staff was friendly & supportive & the overall experience within Dr. Joseph's office far exceeded my expectations.

I am glad you two were so thrilled with your results! I have considered getting filler in my lips for a while, especially considered it after having a rhinoplasty from Dr. Joseph that went really smoothly. I have always used lip-plumping products on my lips but they are only temporary corrections. I especially don't like that my top lip has such small volume compared to my bottom. I am excited that Dr. Joseph has many good reviews with the lip procedures also. I have faith he'll give me a good change! Anyway, happy for you, also are there pictures you can post?