Silikon 1000 Permanent Lip Filler - West Orange, NJ

The process took about less than 30 minutes. I...

The process took about less than 30 minutes. I have to admit i was a bit more painful that I had hoped. After putting local anesthetic on your lips, he makes several injections evenly throughout your top and bottom lip without charging per lip which is what some ridiculous doctors charge by. My lips only started swelling when I ate something citrus but the swelling subsided after a day or two. You can go into work the next day without anyone noticing. Usually you have to come in for 2-3 sessions with a month or so in between to get the desired look since he does little by little. It's best not to go overboard and regret the size later which I respect and agree with.

In all I think this is the best way to go for permanent lip filler. I had a great experience and I love my new look! Thank you DR. Joseph!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

After searching and researching the best method for lip fillers I came across Dr.Joseph in New Jersey. I didn't want temporary fillers where I would have to come in every 6 month to inject. There is an easy shuttle from manhattan that will take you right to the corner of his office and he is also open on Saturdays which makes everything much more convenient. Booking an appointment was very easy and he books with you personally without having to speak to a receptionist.

Thank you for sharing! Have you had any bruising?