Totally Pleased with Upper Bleph - West Orange, NJ

I'd been considering having this done for years....

I'd been considering having this done for years. At 51, I decided it was time. Surgery is always a bit of a gamble: things can go sideways in even the most experienced hands, and "minor" surgery like an eyelift is still surgery! In other words, a risk. There are any number of things that can go wrong, so you want to choose very carefully. I chose Dr. Joseph based in part on the reviews, but mostly on the impression I received after talking to him. He is VERY professional and clearly has a great deal of expertise. But he is also kind and compassionate, and this is important because you want to feel like your outcome actually matters to the person who does the job. He told me exactly what to expect and was accurate on every count. (Although my recovery was even easier than he had predicted: I took zero painkillers, not even a Tylenol, and was back to normal activity within 24 hours.) The swelling and bruising have been very manageable. There have been none of the issues I've read about, like dry eyes, blurry vision or lumps. One week later, nobody would know I'd had surgery. I'm already thrilled with the outcome.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is very knowledgeable, very kind, very patient and extremely funny! I had absolute trust in him for this procedure.

At nearly four months in, I'm just as thrilled as ever. The results are totally natural. People keep telling me I "look so good" but no-one's put their finger on why. The scars are still visible (eyelids and incision lines still a bit red), but most people wouldn't notice. I don't even wear concealer on them anymore. And I expect them to keep fading (they do say "six months to one year" for the scars). I never had any of the problems I'd read of (swelling, asymmetry, milia, etc.) and my eyes look FANTASTIC! The best part for me is being able to wear almost no makeup now, just the barest flick of eyeliner on top. I am 100% happy with the results, 100% glad I had this done and 100% happy about my choice of doctor.

Awesome!

Have you a before picture? Your eyes looks really good, and as you say, very natural! It is amazing how i too need much less make up than before, such a bonus. I have not had any comments though? However, since i had it done, no one has said i look tired or angry...i used to get that alot. I am glad it went well for you and thanks for sharing :-)

How is everything going now?