Totally Pleased with Upper Bleph - West Orange, NJ

I'd been considering having this done for years....

I'd been considering having this done for years. At 51, I decided it was time. Surgery is always a bit of a gamble: things can go sideways in even the most experienced hands, and "minor" surgery like an eyelift is still surgery! In other words, a risk. There are any number of things that can go wrong, so you want to choose very carefully. I chose Dr. Joseph based in part on the reviews, but mostly on the impression I received after talking to him. He is VERY professional and clearly has a great deal of expertise. But he is also kind and compassionate, and this is important because you want to feel like your outcome actually matters to the person who does the job. He told me exactly what to expect and was accurate on every count. (Although my recovery was even easier than he had predicted: I took zero painkillers, not even a Tylenol, and was back to normal activity within 24 hours.) The swelling and bruising have been very manageable. There have been none of the issues I've read about, like dry eyes, blurry vision or lumps. One week later, nobody would know I'd had surgery. I'm already thrilled with the outcome.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is very knowledgeable, very kind, very patient and extremely funny! I had absolute trust in him for this procedure.