Dr.Jeffrey Schiller is Amazing - West Orange, NJ

My motivation was that I had ptosis especially on...

My motivation was that I had ptosis especially on my right top eyelid. I had interviewed two other doctors and did extensive research. His staff, Eva and Liz, are the most helpful and supportive ladies I have encountered in a doctor's office.Dr. Schiller, right from the time he entered the room was amazing. He explained the procedure, told me how to prepare for it and saw me several times before the surgery date to go over everything. I had very little bruising and did not even have to take a Tylenol.
Of course, you will have to have some down time, about 2-3 weeks. Plan this procedure around a time that you can afford to not have to worry about work or reading in front of a computer. Listen to what he says about stopping Omega oils, and take Arnica. It really makes a difference.

Pro and Cons

Another post-op picture

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Schiller and his staff are amazing. He is on time, courteous, takes time, explains everything and is conservative. I had a procedure that he created which is called an extended blepharoplasty. It is amazing and so is he. Don't look any further than www.beautifuleyes.com.