Dr.Jeffrey Schiller is Amazing - West Orange, NJ

My motivation was that I had ptosis especially on...

My motivation was that I had ptosis especially on my right top eyelid. I had interviewed two other doctors and did extensive research. His staff, Eva and Liz, are the most helpful and supportive ladies I have encountered in a doctor's office.Dr. Schiller, right from the time he entered the room was amazing. He explained the procedure, told me how to prepare for it and saw me several times before the surgery date to go over everything. I had very little bruising and did not even have to take a Tylenol.
Of course, you will have to have some down time, about 2-3 weeks. Plan this procedure around a time that you can afford to not have to worry about work or reading in front of a computer. Listen to what he says about stopping Omega oils, and take Arnica. It really makes a difference.

Pro and Cons

Another post-op picture

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Schiller and his staff are amazing. He is on time, courteous, takes time, explains everything and is conservative. I had a procedure that he created which is called an extended blepharoplasty. It is amazing and so is he. Don't look any further than www.beautifuleyes.com.

I have been very interested in Dr. Schiller as I have ptosis and Asian eyes. Can you tell us more about the procedure and post a photo with the same eye makeup so we can the improvement? Do you have dry eyes from this procedure? You look great and thanks for sharing!
Was to much skin removed during the first surgery? What do you mean by not using Omega 3 and using Arnica. What does that have to do with your eyes. And how much did the procedure cost.
I only had one surgery with Dr. Schiller.Omega 3 can cause you to bleed more. Arnica is a homeopathic product that promotes healing. Tbe surgery itself without the hospital cost was $5000.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  Your eyes look great!