Excellent Results! Dr. Nagel Took at Least 10 Years off of my Physical Appearance - West Orange, NJ

I had dark circles and bags under both of my eyes....

I had dark circles and bags under both of my eyes. I'm 51 years old and my eyes were looked older than my 80 year old mother's. I finally went to Dr. Neigel who had been highly recommended by my friend who also had ocular surger by Dr. Neigel who looks fantastic also. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is a tremendous plastic surgeon who did a wonderful job on my eyes. I had the blepharoplasty procedure and a light resurfacing. The results were truly amazing. I don't even need cover up anymore. I have to add that if you knew how critical I am about everything this review for Dr. Neigel is really important. The cost was fair, especially considering all of the follow up Dr. Neigel does after the surgery. She is an excellent, talented plastic surgeon. My advice is not to even consider going anywhere else. She changed my life!

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

My very close friend had ocular surgery from Dr. Neigel for a thyroid related issue. She looked fantastic. It was amazing what she did. I would never trust another surgeon with my eyes.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the eye bag treatment community.