Doctor Has a Hard to Find Mix of Personality & Skill - West Orange, NJ

Pros- quick and easy procedure that I was allowed...

Pros- quick and easy procedure that I was allowed to stay awake for.

The only con I can think of is that it was a little scary, although I chose to stay awake. The healing time was very quick, which may be partially due to the fact that my body didn't have to process out the extra anesthesia

Hi Irishgal, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you had a positive outcome.

If you're interested, we will be doing a live video chat with one of our Top doctors tonight at 5:15 pm (PST), specifically around chin augmentations, implants, lipo where anybody can ask questions and get real-time answers. If you're interested, sign up here.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph & his staff were all very personable & welcoming. They spend a lot of time answering questions and making you feel comfortable. The doctor has a great mix of personality & skill. Also, the ambulatory care center where the procedure was done was excellent, both to myself and my driver. I don't think Dr. Joseph even knows this but one of the nurses commented to me that they all love to work with him because he is meticulous as a surgeon but also has a great sense of humor. Perfect balance of what I was looking for.