Great New Profile, and No I Don't Mean on Facebook! - West Orange, NJ

I have always considered myself a "pretty girl"...

I have always considered myself a "pretty girl" from the front, but I always hated my profile from the side, and it seems as I have gotten older, it has only gotten worse. I have long considered getting a chin implant and this year decided to bite the bullet, but I was nervous I would look like Jay Leno! Dr. Joseph was recommended to me by a pleased family member, so I decided to go in for a consultation, and first fill my under eye groves with silikon 1000, which looks amazing by the way! Why people repeatedly spend the same money on fillers that run out is beyond me! Anyway, I immediately felt this man was a knowledgeable perfectionist, and his bedside manner is energetic, to say the least, even musical! He strongly recommended that I get liposuction on my neck as well, which I agreed to and booked my surgery. After some discussion on size, I went with my gut and got a small chin implant, and paired with the lipo, it was just what I needed to create a well-balanced profile that looks natural. No one has noticed I even did anything aside from saying I look good or lost weight, but to me, it really makes a difference. During my pre-op and recovery period, he has been responsive and addressed every question I posed. I would definitely trust him with your face, you won't be disappointed!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

could you tell me how long you had bruising/swelling after having your chin done? I'm not sure how much time to give myself off from work .. could you let me know how it looked after 5 days please?? greatly appreciated.. thank you
Honestly I didn't have much bruising, whih was suprising since I also had some minor neck lipo. I took arnica before and during recovery, I think it helps. After 5 days I was still swollen and stiff with some numbness on my lower lip and chin, but I had a wedding 13 days later that I was in the bridal party for and no one noticed a thing. As far as work goes, it really depends on what you do and if you want to keep it a secret. Each day you will feel and look better.

Would you be willing to share some photos? I'd love to see the changes! :)