Project Shut 'Em DOWN - West Orange, NJ

Ok..... So I have a pretty decent shape. More...

Ok..... So I have a pretty decent shape. More boobs and butt than stomach (which counts for a whole lot lol) but after two babes, I'm ready for that "OMG.. Look at her!" effect.. So after a little deliberation, and ALOT of pushing from my BFF (who is scheduled 7 days after me!), I went for a consultation. Once I spoke with the doctor, the decision was final. The confidence, ease, and assurance he had about being able to give me the look that I wanted sealed the deal!

So a month and a half later, I'm READY!!! My surgery is scheduled for TOMORROW morning and to say that I am EXCITED is an understatement. I'm actually having a tummy tuck, lipo in several areas, and a BBL.. So I'm basically in a win win with results (hopefully, lol) I know I waited until the last minute to throw my own info on the site, but after hours of reading other posts, researching garments, ordering vitamins, and ... you get the picture.. lol... I figured it would be selfish for me to keep information from the next gal.. So now for the important info... I'm 5'8 and 205 pounds. Bra size 34/36 G.... Hips 47" ...Waist 39".. Bust 46" .... Cheers to shuttin 'em down!

Hello Chyna how are you doing with your sugery how did everything turn out I Hope you got the result you were looking for Good Luck post some photos when you get a chance.
Hey guys. Thanks for your well wishes. Im doing well and recouping now. I;ll definitely upload my pics and update my status probably tomorrow nite!
awesome cyynadoll!!! You are a bit more brave than I, not sure I could do more than one at a time!!!

Yeahhhhh for new bodies :)

health and healing

suzy

Hi All!! So I'm 6 weeks post op.. and I look and...

Hi All!! So I'm 6 weeks post op.. and I look and feel great! New measurements hips 48" waist 33"..
Project Shutt'em down has def been accomplished!
glad ur happy with the results. post some pic soon :)

Just a little post-op info.. I wear my garment...

Just a little post-op info.. I wear my garment almost religiously, and I've had it altered twice already (I had the stomach portion taken in). I do believe that makes a huge difference in permanent results. Also I "readopted" my workout regimen and have been going to the gym since about 5wks post-op. I do use a silicone strip for my scar, because that was a huge concern for me pre-surgery, as well as palmer's vitamin E scar serum. If anyone has questions about garments, vtiamins, or anything else, fell free... (-:
Thank you!!
You look amazing! Your before and after looks like two totally different people! Kudos to you and enjoy your new body! TT looks great! Go girrrrrrl!
Omg....You look great! Love to know who was your surgeon.

Oops.. Forgot to add that 2000 cc's of fat was...

Oops.. Forgot to add that 2000 cc's of fat was removed and I got 850 cc's in each cheek..
Hey ur results look great & I think we may have a similar frame. Ive been worried that i wouldnt look so good bc im not close to my goal weight but after looking at ur result im sure that the right dr can get me back to lookin like something. can u please send me a close up of ur TT scar. I was going to dr.campos or cardenas in TJ, Mexico but I'm gonna have to check ur dr out. How did u hear of him & have u seen a lot of pic of ppl who went to him. Do u know if he's booking our really far.
atlgrl, my friend recommended him because he did her tt, and the wait time as far a I know was about 2 weeks for a consultation. Good Luck!
@chynnadoll... You are sooo right.. LOL! Have a good one!

I know I owe you ladies some new pics, so def this...

I know I owe you ladies some new pics, so def this weekend I'll upload some more!! I'm now 7 1/2 weeks post-op, and although the swelling does play peek-a-boo sometimes, It's gone for the most part. My measurements as of right now are 34..32..48.. So hopefully with my gym and boot camp routines by the time summer is in full swing, I can bring that 32 waist to about 30!.. That's would be AWESOME!! I'm feeling GREAT though. Still can't believe my belly is "summer ready"!!

I know I owe you ladies some new pics, so def this...

hey chynna... just swinging in to saY Heeeeyyyyyy! miss chatting with my girls.
chyynadoll I must say, he really did a grrrrreat job on you, I would have never known that was you in your before pix...You look amazing. Congrats girl. I can not wait for my results..
OMG.. We have to meet... That sounds like my husband. Went through that same shit tonight... I'm out with my sisters and friends for girls night to see think like a man and drinks after...anyway.. You sound like a helpless romantic and there's nothing wrong with wanting to be on your man's mind all the time... When his eyes are open and closed.. So make sure every chance you get you leave him something to remember... You know what I'm sayin.. Then, he will bring you the world!!! (:)

Hey ALL!!! I'm finally two months post-op.. I am...

Hey ALL!!! I'm finally two months post-op.. I am no longer wearing my full body garment daily.. (MAAAN its too hot for that right now).. lol.. I wear it to sleep most of the time though. Really you are in the clear and can go garment free after about six weeks. I am just about full body in the gym now. This is my 4th week back in the gym, but I try to keep my ab work outs to a minimum.. The treadmill is my BESTFRIEND right now.. I've lost 10 lbs since the beginning of April. YAAAY.. AND I can DEFINITELY say that my butt has gotten higher and rounder. I try to complete weekly challenges. Right now, I am doing a 500 walking lunge and push-up challenge. It's hard but definitely worth it. I went to see the doctor in beginning of this week and he was very impressed. My measurements as of today are 43 (I'm a 34G bra), 32 waist and 46 booty (lol.. hip).. The doc said I'm going to get even FLATTER! (my belly guys.. not my booty lol). I'm definitely down with that because I want to have a 30' waist by the end of June.. SO.. THERE IT IS!! Good luck to all you ladies waiting..It's DEFINITELY worthed and I can tell you ... Oh I really enjoy SHUTTIN' EM DOWN.. LOL
Wow. You have the most amazing transformation I have seen. Your surgeoin totally reshaped your body into a perfect hourglass. AMAZING!!! So happy for you!!!
Hey Bootyful! Hope everythings Well. Im definitely going to take advantage of some workout tips... Im on a mission girl!....lol anyway..... ive posted a comment on belishous wall that i would like you to read and reply when you get a chance. its about our Lovely lady parts...lol hope to here from you soon......... oh and chynna ....WHERE ARE THE EXTRA PICS!!!!!!!!!!!! ... LOL. GIRL I WANT TO SEE IT IN AND OUT OF CLOTHES. ...LOL THOUGH IM MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU YOUR RESULTS GIVE ME HOPE THAT I WILL TO HAVE GREAT RESULTS WITH DR. LALLA . TTYL!
Go for it hot tottie.. I don't regret what it has done for my body ONE BIT!! lol.. Good LUCK!!

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
Hello u look great... I am going to schedule a cosultation with him I have a simular body to you.. I am wondering though I have some back fat i want gone did he touch that during ur procedure or is that another added price
Oh I see the name of the doc is Lalla
Your new body is banging! Who was your doctor ?!?!
D