Amazing Results with Silikon 1000 for Under Eye Hollows - West Orange, NJ

My under eye hollows looked terrible by the time I...

My under eye hollows looked terrible by the time I turned 48. You could say I hit the wall. I looked very tired and people would comment on it which made me very self conscious. I considered a lower bleph but was concerned about the associated risks and chose not to do it. I looked into fillers and thought that would be a better way to go but wanted something permanent. I read all the great reviews on Silkon 1000 and thought I'd visit Dr. Joseph to discuss it. He explained it to me and I liked what I heard so I went ahead with the first procedure. The results were quite impressive! I felt I looked 5 years younger but thought I could look better so I went back for a follow up and then a second treatment. The 2nd treatment really did the trick! I think I look much more rested now and don't feel self-conscience. I would recommend the procedure to anyone with the same condition I had. It's a great alternative to going under the knife.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with Dr. Joseph and his staff. Everyone was very professional and courteous.