Amazing Results,very Happy with Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I went to Dr. Joseph for Rhinoplasty and all...

I went to Dr. Joseph for Rhinoplasty and all though its only been 6 weeks since the surgery.I am extraordinarily happy with my results.When I went to meet him for my first consultation,we discussed the insecurities I have had all my life as well as the look that I was hoping Dr. Joseph could create for me. He understood exactly what I was hoping for and the results have far exceed my expectations.

Dr.Joseph is incredibly talented,passionate,funny,caring and most importantly he has a great eye for detail!I scheduled my surgery as soon as we completed our consultation.I was nervous getting a nose job would drastically change my face, but instead it enhanced it.

I could not have asked for a better result.My insecurities that I was dealing with all my life are finally gone,I feel much more confident with in the way I look. I am very thankful Dr.Joseph was able to achieve that.

Dr. Joseph was very caring to me as well as his staff. It was a good experience and I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Joseph without reservations for beautiful results.

It has been almost 6 months since I have had...

It has been almost 6 months since I have had surgery and I feel and look great.My nose is completely healed and it looks so natural.Most people can't tell I had a nose job, they just tell me that I look so good:)
Dr.Joseph is just simply amazing, perfect! I can't thank him enough! So, thankful!!!!

My happy nose

11 months after my nose surgery

My happy nose

Happy Nose :)

Happy nose

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He did an amazing job and i am very happy with my results!