Amazing Results,very Happy with Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I went to Dr. Joseph for Rhinoplasty and all...

I went to Dr. Joseph for Rhinoplasty and all though its only been 6 weeks since the surgery.I am extraordinarily happy with my results.When I went to meet him for my first consultation,we discussed the insecurities I have had all my life as well as the look that I was hoping Dr. Joseph could create for me. He understood exactly what I was hoping for and the results have far exceed my expectations.

Dr.Joseph is incredibly talented,passionate,funny,caring and most importantly he has a great eye for detail!I scheduled my surgery as soon as we completed our consultation.I was nervous getting a nose job would drastically change my face, but instead it enhanced it.

I could not have asked for a better result.My insecurities that I was dealing with all my life are finally gone,I feel much more confident with in the way I look. I am very thankful Dr.Joseph was able to achieve that.

Dr. Joseph was very caring to me as well as his staff. It was a good experience and I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Joseph without reservations for beautiful results.

It has been almost 6 months since I have had...

It has been almost 6 months since I have had surgery and I feel and look great.My nose is completely healed and it looks so natural.Most people can't tell I had a nose job, they just tell me that I look so good:)
Dr.Joseph is just simply amazing, perfect! I can't thank him enough! So, thankful!!!!

My happy nose

11 months after my nose surgery

My happy nose

Happy Nose :)

Happy nose

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He did an amazing job and i am very happy with my results!

Hey I would really like too see your results. I don't know if you took your pictures down or my computer isn't working.
Same here. I cant see any pictures
Would love to see your results
DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS!
Question: Were you doing any taping at night?
No,just ice :)
Wow! Your 6 weeks and 5+ months look so different. Your current is amazing! I'm currently 2 months post-op. I hope my refinement happens like yours did.
Thank you! I'm sure it will, it takes time:)
Woooow your nose is PERFECT!! I am so optimistic about my results now. Thanks for posting
:-) Definitely will! Your nose will be gorgeous!!! One day at a time :)
looks amazing!
Thx ;)
Beautiful work done, it looks stunning
Thanks so much
Does this cost include the operating room and anesthesia? Or is this just the doc's operating fee? I'm 22 and I am really considering him or Dr. Monte Harris for an ethnic rhinoplasty. Let me know. I love your nose btw.
Yes, all together came up to 10.000 ;))
Thank you! Ill post a picture:)
Congrats I would love to see your results now!
Check out my new pics :)

It looks so natural, he did a great job!

You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your before and after pictures.
Thanks :-)
Thank you! I paid around 10.000 including hospital fees and anstehesia!!!