Silicone For Acne Scarring -West Orange, NJ

I visited Dr. Joseph today from Washington DC to...

I visited Dr. Joseph today from Washington DC to get silikon 1000 injected in my acne scarring (cheeks and jaw area).

Although it is less than 24 hours later and I am still a little red and swollen, the results are AWESOME!

A quick background on my skin, I am Egyptian, very light complexional, shallow broad based scarring on cheek and jaw area (hormonal acne in early 20's which accutane took care of).
I have spent over $5000 on acne scar treatments in the past:
subcision with juvaderm (works to a degree), Restalyn (great (was treatment of choice) but lasts only a few months), chemical peels, fraxel laser (complete joke) and was ready to get a fractional co2 laser done next week.

Thanks to real self, I discovered Silikon 1000 and Dr. Joseph.... before scheduling an appointment I sent him pictures of my skin, and he personally replied back within a few hours, telling me I was a candidate.

After the four hour drive I met Dr. Joseph. He is great. He is kind, personable, honest, and does not try to upsell products or services (which I can appreciate).

I decided to not use a topical anistetic for the treatment, and it was painless ! (if you have ever gotten juvaderm or restlyn in your lips, this is a walk in the park)! It was quick about 45 minutes. (Cost 1300$ I have a lot of small shallow scarring, he probably injected over 50 little scars).

So far I am red with pin prick marks were the needle went into my skin, but there is defiantly volume in my scarring! I AM SO PLEASED!

I plan to go see him again on April 5th for my second, and last treatment!!!!

Dr. Joseph is a doctor of integrity. Instead of capitalizing on fillers which last 3-9 months and keeping a huge clientele base coming back for more and more, or lasers which don't work, he is offering a permanent solution!!! I recommend him to everyone who ever had acne scarring.

Thank you so much Dr. Joseph!

-Mariam Said

I will post pictures and keep this review updated.

Updates on pictures? And I thought his price was $750? Did he quote you more because of the number of Silikon-1000 he used?
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon