BA with Dr. Bruno - West Hollywood, CA

I went on 7 consultations and Dr. Bruno was my 6th...

I went on 7 consultations and Dr. Bruno was my 6th. I only kept the last one because they had the imaging and I wanted to check it out. I knew that Dr. Bruno was my choice right away. He is not pushy and makes you feel relaxed and offers his opinion based on what you say your expectations are. He is laid back but also seems very capable and confident.

The day of surgery, I became nervous, after not feeling any anxiety at all leading up to it. After he met with me and took the pre-op phots, I felt like I was in great hands. Next thing you know, I woke up, he told me that they took a different approach with regard to size, during the operation. I was slightly surprised by that but knew he was going to make a decision that was in line with what we discussed.

My results are amazing. The scar is minimal, went underneath. I could not reccommend this surgery or Dr. Bruno more!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon