Breast Augmentation/Lift & Tummy Tuck - Wellesley, MA

I lost over 100 pounds which resulted in a saggy...

I lost over 100 pounds which resulted in a saggy tummy and no chest. I had very little self-esteem and needed to complete my journey to getting fit and healthy.

Pro's - better looking and feeling body.

Con's - risk that results are not what I would have expected. Pain to endure, but let me add that the pain medicine worked exceptionally well.

Results - Phenomenal. I could not have guessed how nicely the surgery would turn out. I finally feel like a woman and am a much happier and content lady because of it!

Jackie B. of Mass
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Thank you Christopher J. Davidson, M.D., FACS You transformed me from a flat chested and saggy skinned female to a flat tummy, lovely chested, vibrant woman. I am pleased to call you my preferred plastic surgeon and recommend you to anybody considering any body altering procedures. I found your bedside manner and professionalism to be of the utmost highest of quality and truly felt comfortable and safe and both you and your staffs hands. Thank you for the wonderful experience and results. I couldn't have expected any better! Jackie B. of Mass