VERY Pleased with Results! Dr. Athre Did a Fantastic Job! - Webster, TX

I had a long bulbus nose. Teased as a child and...

I had a long bulbus nose. Teased as a child and as an adult it started to be more pronounced. I am not only am I pleased about my results, I was NEVER in any pain after procedure. Didn't even need tylenol. Procedure was done on a Tuesday and I was back at work Monday. My nose is slimmer now and the tip is shorter. I felt pretty before, but now I feel gorgeous, thanks to Dr Athre :)
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Athre and his staff are exceptional! I highly recommend Dr Athre for Rhinoplasty. While I was at home recovering, Dr Athre and his staff responded immediately to my emails, even on the weekends! His Anesthesiologist who is an MD did a great job and was patient in answering all my questions. Darlene is the best nurse I ever had!

It looks terrific, a big change but still looks like you. Congratulations!

I think you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing your experience! What supplies would you say were most important for recovery?

I would make sure to have plenty of gauze and tape on hand because the first couple days there is a steady drip of blood that comes out your nostrils. This only lasted a couple days on me and is normal. If you have straws, those are better to use when drinking fluids until you get used to your new nose. Also, get a great back pillow because you will want to sleep upright for the first week!