Tummy Tuck Wt Lipo 2/22/11 - Wayne, NJ

After having 3 babies, 2 of them c-section, my...

After having 3 babies, 2 of them c-section, my stomach was bulky and saggy. I'm 7 days p.o. and feeling much better. My drains came out yesterday. My doc said to put lots of lotion on over my stomach and new belly button, but I'm afraid of touching that area. Looks very tender. I'll post pics soon

Thans every one. Yes I'm doing much better. But...

Thans every one. Yes I'm doing much better. But the incision site its very itchy as well as the lipo areas. The itch its almost unbearable. I'm taking benadryl for that. Also I have a tape over the incision that I would like to take off. The itchiness could ne because of this tape. Anyways ill call my doc and ask.

Hello sorry for not posting pics till now. I've...

Hello sorry for not posting pics till now. I've been better with the allergy. What bothers me its that due to the allergy all the skin around the scar is very dark. I hope it doesn't stay that way

Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I'm very happy with my results. So glad I choose Dr. G for my surgery, since I interview 3 docs.

Nice Results :) Looking forward to more pics in the future
You look great. How are you doing?
You look great! How do you feel without the compressure garment on?
lookin good...how is ur recovery going
Wow urs look gr8t!!

You look flat as a pancake! Wow! Are you having much back pain?

It may be too early to tell, but did they remove your c section scar. I had three c-sections and my ps said she would remove that as the scar would be lower. Looks good so far. Quick recovery wishes.
Thanks, and yes the c-section scar is gone
Look at your new tummy . . . looks so nice and flat ! HOpe your doin well . . .
Thank you! I'm doing better but lipo still hurts. It seems I'm swollen. Doc said it can take up to 6 months.
Congrats!!! Please let us know how you're feeling and keep us posted on your recovery.
Sure ill keep everyone posted. I'm sure you are exited on your upcoming tt. Having a small child while going thru recovery is tough. Make sure you have some help. Good luck!