Tummy Tuck - Wayne, NJ

After having two kids back to back my stomach was...

After having two kids back to back my stomach was destroyed. I got it done July 17th, and I could tell the difference immediately. There is still a lot of swelling which is completely natural, I still can't walk completely straight which is also natural. I would say to take off a good 3 weeks from work just to be safe, I was about to only take two, but it is not enough time to recoup.

The most painful part are the tubes, Dr G took them out yesterday so I only had them 9 days, but everyone is different. So worth it!

Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I was recommended Dr. G by a co-worker of mine. The experience was AMAZING. I got a tummy tuck and lipo done, the very next day I received a call from him, he was very kind to check up on me, not to mention he gave me his cell phone number just in case I had any concerns. I'm 10 days post op and Im feeling better every day, I never felt deceived by him.. this is the doctor to trust.

You might also want to check out my Facebook page Moms Who Want Their Bodies Back where we discuss diet, exercise, plastic surgery, and beauty. Please stop by and give us a like if you're on FB.

I am glad to hear you are taking three weeks off for recovery.  Two just simply is not enough.

Your swelling will subside and your back will also feel much better soon.  This is a long healing process so patience and TLC are what you need right now.

You will continue to heal over the next several months so please do not rush anything.  You will be back to normal is good time.  You only have this one chance to recover and heal properly so do it right.  And it sounds like you are doing exactly that:)

Keep us up to date on how you are doing month by month.