I Am VERY Happy with my Surgery - Wayne, NJ

I had surgery with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ...

I had surgery with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ and I cant begin to tell you how much I was pleased by the outcome!I I never had any cruel comments from boyfriends about my lady bits and decided that this is something that I always wanted to do. I toyed for years about doing it and spending 3000+ on somthing only my significant other would see but again I was self concious about little dangly bits as well as having it pinch in tight clothes...........So yes, I decided on this surgery for cosmetic reasons as well as wearing tight clothes that pinched my labia. I was fully awake during the surgery wth the exception on my cookie being numb. I DIDNT FEEL A THING!! I think most people worry about "being the only one the numbing cream doesnt work for" and I of course thought the same thing. NOPE I was awake and felt nothing during the entire proceedure!!
The worst part was the night after my surgery where the numbing cream wore off but my dr gave me Percocets. I took one and ONLY for the first night. Of course I was a bit sore the following day but nothing a few Aleve couldnt take care of. I went commando for the first few days while wearing long sundresses and had no bleeding or spotting after the first night. I wasnt too swollen either. Its now been a few weeks and I am thrilled with my results.
I wish I had before pictures to show you all but I dont BUT if you live in the NJ area I would HIGHLY recommend my doctor.
I would also recommend taking lots of vitamin c before and after surgery as that promotes healing too. My dr told me no tampons or sex for several weeks which was fine as right now I dont have a boyfriend..but I think the worst part of it all is having to wear a maxi pad during the first period after the surgery..YUCK!
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Perham Ganchi is the BEST! Very courteous and spent lots of time with me. His staff is wonderful and I wouldnt hesitate in recommending him. Hes VERY experienced and knows what he is doing!!!