I Am VERY Happy with my Surgery - Wayne, NJ

I had surgery with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ...

I had surgery with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ and I cant begin to tell you how much I was pleased by the outcome!I I never had any cruel comments from boyfriends about my lady bits and decided that this is something that I always wanted to do. I toyed for years about doing it and spending 3000+ on somthing only my significant other would see but again I was self concious about little dangly bits as well as having it pinch in tight clothes...........So yes, I decided on this surgery for cosmetic reasons as well as wearing tight clothes that pinched my labia. I was fully awake during the surgery wth the exception on my cookie being numb. I DIDNT FEEL A THING!! I think most people worry about "being the only one the numbing cream doesnt work for" and I of course thought the same thing. NOPE I was awake and felt nothing during the entire proceedure!!
The worst part was the night after my surgery where the numbing cream wore off but my dr gave me Percocets. I took one and ONLY for the first night. Of course I was a bit sore the following day but nothing a few Aleve couldnt take care of. I went commando for the first few days while wearing long sundresses and had no bleeding or spotting after the first night. I wasnt too swollen either. Its now been a few weeks and I am thrilled with my results.
I wish I had before pictures to show you all but I dont BUT if you live in the NJ area I would HIGHLY recommend my doctor.
I would also recommend taking lots of vitamin c before and after surgery as that promotes healing too. My dr told me no tampons or sex for several weeks which was fine as right now I dont have a boyfriend..but I think the worst part of it all is having to wear a maxi pad during the first period after the surgery..YUCK!
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Perham Ganchi is the BEST! Very courteous and spent lots of time with me. His staff is wonderful and I wouldnt hesitate in recommending him. Hes VERY experienced and knows what he is doing!!!

I'm happy to hear your procedure went well! I had this done about a week ago with Dr. Parham Ganchi as well and unfortunately am very unsatisfied and unpleased with my results so far and am currently looking into other plastic surgeons. I have to agree that the first period is very uncomfortable!! Again, happy to hear all went well with you & happy healing!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, SmittenKitten. So glad to hear things are going well for you (aside from the maxi pad issue -- can you use a Diva Cup instead?). Please keep us posted on how you're doing!

So Far im doing GREAT thanks for asking. Healing well and next period I will be ok for tampons again. I never used a diva cup. I just figured that if I can get through one period with the pads I would be fine for next with the tampons. I am still thrilled with the way things are going and no pain what so ever anymore. I am however more sensitive to touch now. That will be great when and if I find the right guy to add to my life :-) I think because the excess skin was removed there is nothing in the way or the clitoris now so it makes touch so much more intense...and thats a GOOD kind of intense! :-) Dr Parham Ganchi again was FANTASTIC and did a AWSOME job.

Yay! So glad to hear you're doing well. :)