I Am VERY Happy with my Surgery - Wayne, NJ

I had surgery with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ...

I had surgery with Dr Parham Ganchi in Wayne NJ and I cant begin to tell you how much I was pleased by the outcome!I I never had any cruel comments from boyfriends about my lady bits and decided that this is something that I always wanted to do. I toyed for years about doing it and spending 3000+ on somthing only my significant other would see but again I was self concious about little dangly bits as well as having it pinch in tight clothes...........So yes, I decided on this surgery for cosmetic reasons as well as wearing tight clothes that pinched my labia. I was fully awake during the surgery wth the exception on my cookie being numb. I DIDNT FEEL A THING!! I think most people worry about "being the only one the numbing cream doesnt work for" and I of course thought the same thing. NOPE I was awake and felt nothing during the entire proceedure!!
The worst part was the night after my surgery where the numbing cream wore off but my dr gave me Percocets. I took one and ONLY for the first night. Of course I was a bit sore the following day but nothing a few Aleve couldnt take care of. I went commando for the first few days while wearing long sundresses and had no bleeding or spotting after the first night. I wasnt too swollen either. Its now been a few weeks and I am thrilled with my results.
I wish I had before pictures to show you all but I dont BUT if you live in the NJ area I would HIGHLY recommend my doctor.
I would also recommend taking lots of vitamin c before and after surgery as that promotes healing too. My dr told me no tampons or sex for several weeks which was fine as right now I dont have a boyfriend..but I think the worst part of it all is having to wear a maxi pad during the first period after the surgery..YUCK!
I'm happy to hear your procedure went well! I had this done about a week ago with Dr. Parham Ganchi as well and unfortunately am very unsatisfied and unpleased with my results so far and am currently looking into other plastic surgeons. I have to agree that the first period is very uncomfortable!! Again, happy to hear all went well with you & happy healing!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, SmittenKitten. So glad to hear things are going well for you (aside from the maxi pad issue -- can you use a Diva Cup instead?). Please keep us posted on how you're doing!

So Far im doing GREAT thanks for asking. Healing well and next period I will be ok for tampons again. I never used a diva cup. I just figured that if I can get through one period with the pads I would be fine for next with the tampons. I am still thrilled with the way things are going and no pain what so ever anymore. I am however more sensitive to touch now. That will be great when and if I find the right guy to add to my life :-) I think because the excess skin was removed there is nothing in the way or the clitoris now so it makes touch so much more intense...and thats a GOOD kind of intense! :-) Dr Parham Ganchi again was FANTASTIC and did a AWSOME job.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Perham Ganchi is the BEST! Very courteous and spent lots of time with me. His staff is wonderful and I wouldnt hesitate in recommending him. Hes VERY experienced and knows what he is doing!!!