Thank You Dr. Ganchi - Wayne, NJ

The sagging jowls are a thing of the past and the...

The sagging jowls are a thing of the past and the best part of it is that nobody can tell I had surgery a few months ago.

You must be patient and give yourself good time to heal. Let your doctor use his/her expertise and don't expect to look like some one else. The procedure will correct what time and age had affected . I was not looking for changing my life, or hoping to have all my problems solved by this procedure. I was and am very realistic about my expectations. I was bothered by the sagging jowls and I wanted my firm and young looking face back. Not ready to "age gracefully" yet. I chose to do this only and only for myself :-)

Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I have known Dr. Ganchi for many years. I knew about his educational background and I was confident in his skills. I have seen his work, and I wanted to look natural and be able to trust my doctor. The only doctor I can truly trust with my face is Dr. Ganchi .

Did you post a photo anywhere? Monday it will be 4 months since my face and necklift.. I still have a lump under my chin and a little swelling on the right side of my cheek.. A little numbness around the edges of my right side All in all I am very happy but wonder how long it takes to stop having lumps here and there..... I love my doctor.....
Hi chasemommy, Be very patient, it takes a while for every thing to settle in and to start looking completely natural. my surgery was in March. I still have a bit of numbness as well as a slight swelling on my left temple. Funny enough I had a big prominent dent like a thumb print right below my right cheek! I thought it would never go away, but it did. I know it can get frustrating at times but every thing will fall into place and you will be fine :-) The scar under my chin is also fading but is still there. Take care and stay out of the sun :-)

Welcome to RealSelf, Mehrnaz. Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on your happy results. :)