60th Birthday Present to Me! Hated my Turkey Neck! - Wayne, NJ

I was amazed how painless and easy the procedure...

I was amazed how painless and easy the procedure was. Dr. Wise and his staff put me at ease during the entire process, from my initial consult to my quick recovery. I was back to work in two weeks. I returned to work in a flurry of compliments. i am a teacher in middle school. My students unaware of my surgery said, "Mrs. T, did you cut your hair? You look sooo young!" I feel more self assured and confident. Prior to the surgery I lost 100lbs. This left me with hanging skin on my neck. I lost the triple chin but not the skin. My neck is smooth now and I feel so much younger. My brother said "you look like the sister I had 20 years ago". That made me cry, with tears of joy. Thank you, Dr. Wise, Betty and the entire staff for making this happen!

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

What a nice compliment to get from your students!

Do you mind me asking how you lost the 100lb? I'm on my own weight loss journey and can always use some extra motivation. :)