60th Birthday Present to Me! Hated my Turkey Neck! - Wayne, NJ

I was amazed how painless and easy the procedure...

I was amazed how painless and easy the procedure was. Dr. Wise and his staff put me at ease during the entire process, from my initial consult to my quick recovery. I was back to work in two weeks. I returned to work in a flurry of compliments. i am a teacher in middle school. My students unaware of my surgery said, "Mrs. T, did you cut your hair? You look sooo young!" I feel more self assured and confident. Prior to the surgery I lost 100lbs. This left me with hanging skin on my neck. I lost the triple chin but not the skin. My neck is smooth now and I feel so much younger. My brother said "you look like the sister I had 20 years ago". That made me cry, with tears of joy. Thank you, Dr. Wise, Betty and the entire staff for making this happen!

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon