Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Very Pleased with Procedure and Results - Wayne, NJ

I had both an upper and lower blepharoplasty...

I had both an upper and lower blepharoplasty performed by Dr Wise in his Wayne surgical center 18 months ago at age 43. I was referred to Dr. Wise by a friend whose sister had a procedure done by him and was very pleased. I do not consider myself "vain", however I was frustrated by people continually telling me I looked tired. A dermatologist had finally convinced me to stop spending money on creams and cosmetics to try to "fix" the fat herniations because only surgery would work. There was really no pain involved, just a lot of bruising and swelling. I slept the entire first day which was probably for the best given the amount of lid swelling and inability to see. I returned to work after one week, but I was still swollen and had to cover the bruising. The worst part was the dryness which thankfully did not last long and I relied heavily on eye lubricants. (My opthmologist actually told me I was lucky because she has a number of patients who suffer from chronic dry eye post blepharoplasty.) It did take a few months for the true results to be seen. I am very pleased with the outcome and would absolutely recommend Dr. Wise.

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Wise from a friend of a friend who had a few procedures performed by Dr. Wise and was very satisified. He answered all my questions up front and did not try to sell me any other procedures. He also called me the day following to see how I was doing and answered a few phone calls regarding questions I had post-operatively. I choose Dr. Wise because of his training, bedside manner, procedure (lack of general anesthesia)and staff. His office manager, who unfortunatley is no longer with him, was fantastic. All my questions were answered and the procedure went just as Dr. Wise said it would.