Wonderful Experience - Wauwatosa, WI

I have always wanted breast implants. After...

I have always wanted breast implants. After raising a family, it is finally time for me. The hardest part of this journey was picking a size...my imagination just couldn't see me with breast. I did go a little too big, but I'll get used to it. I wish I would have discussed actual size of implants (centimeters not cc) with th doctor, that would have helped a lot. Overall, I would recommend implants and I would recommend them early in life. (don't wait till your 50 like I did)

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Dembny while searching the internet and I am very glad I did. My results are excellent!! I am so pleased with the whole process because of Dr. Dembny and his staff. Highly recommended!

You look great! I'm 51 and wish I had done it sooner, but maybe I just wasn't ready...:). In any case, thanks for the post. I'm still in the phase of waiting for them to drop and soften and your post was really encouraging! Much appreciated!
I agree with you... your breasts are really great! :D
I think you look awesome!!
Thank you very much!
I have to add that I made my husband look at your pics too and he was like, "that's a 50 year old body? Her arms and everything look great!" You really do look good! Good for you for doing this for yourself. Thanks for adding more pictures. :D
Thanks!, The bottom half is not fairing quite as well. LOL
I am just noticing that last comment. ha!!
I updated my profile how long until you noticed them softening up some?
It's not so much that my implants sofented up. It was more like my muscles went back to normal. I posted my 18 day post op pictures so you can see the difference. My muscles were swollen for six weeks. I did my breast displacement exercises faithfully 3 times a day trying hard to make them move as much as possible. I also noticed that when I did to much during the day, I looked worse in the evening. After my muscles were back to normal my implants moved around in the pockets easily. My advise would be to keep resting as much as possible for another 3 weeks. They are going to be great!! Be encouraged!!
They really look great!!! Thanks for posting, I'm hoping for results similar to yours so it helps me get a general idea of where I should start cc wise.
You look great !!!!!!!! I hope mine drop like yours hate mine riding so high.
I'm sure they will. It took six weeks for me. I'm 10 weeks now and holy cow what a difference. If it wasn't for the pictures I took at two weeks I wouldn't believe they were so high when I started. Hang in there..your gonna love them!!!
U look great
you look great! I think the size is perfect on you!
Wow, I think you look fantastic! How tall are you? I'm getting 300cc too and hoping for a C, but I'm 5'10" tall.
I'm 5'6", 120 lbs. I wear a 34 inch band. What size do you wear now?
I'm 34 in some and 36 in others, but barely a B.
You look great. I think you chose perfect size!

Congratulations on doing something for yourself! How long ago was your surgery? Just curious as to how many cc's you ended up with? Hopefully you're proportionate....and just not used to having breasts.  :)

My surgery was a little over 8 weeks ago. I got 304s (moderate profile). I overfill my 34c, but don't want to admit i'm a 34d. I'm going bra shopping this weekend. You're right though, I'm not used to having breast. Thanks for your post. :)

One other thought is that as we get older and head toward menopause, women tend to get a bit of padding, which might help you feel more proportionate. Of course, I don't think you have an ounce of padding right now!!  I think your procedure was tastefully done. I'll be anxious to hear how the bra shopping goes!

Bra shopping was a trip. lol. I went to Victoria's Secret and got a bra fitting. The last time I was there was about 10 years ago and they didn't carry any "A" bras. I was quite discouraged. This time was quite different. (they have quite a few "A" bras) I was fitted with a 32DD, but I thought it was a bit tight, so I went with a 34D. My daughter went with me and we had a good time. Thanks again for your post.

Glad to hear you had a good time with your daughter!  ;)