Wish I Did This in my Twentys

Just had my smart lipo done just over 48 hours ago...

Just had my smart lipo done just over 48 hours ago. The first day I had to have my wife, God bless her heart, help me to get out of bed. She has even held a container for me to pee in so I would not have to get out of bed.

Back in 06 I tried to do this but, it was before SL and I felt like crap for a week. By the second day with smart lipo I could get out of bed. The third (today) was a little harder because I am out of pain meds. There has been minimal bruising unlike the conventional way and the swelling has just now started.

I have attached pics of the before and after. I wish I had documented it before because I did not see a difference/ I went through 6 weeks of pain for nothing. And the doctor kept claiming I was just swollen. Oh man the conventional was hurt like mad. On like the third when my wife was changing my dressings I past out.

This was totally well worth it. The doctor did such a good job he wants to use me for his before and after story. PS if the sounds weird it is because I am so drugged up I can barely see. you know you never know how big you are until you look at the pictures of your self. i will up date until the 4th mnth.

Ok here is my update for week 1.  Originally...

Ok here is my update for week 1.

Originally when I did this procedure not only was it for appearance, because lets face it who wants a muffin top, but I also did it for my career in the military. The thing with the military is it is all about appearance. With my uniform on it is very difficult to tell I had the love handles and belly because I have always had broad shoulders so people would be surprised when I would tell them I was flagged, meaning barred from reenlistment, promotions, awards, and any favorable actions. For a one to two inches extra on my mid-section. Heck even now with where I am at I am still only good by a half an inch. The thing is too that no matter how hard I worked I could never lose the fat in that area. It did not matter that the extra fat did anything to effect my job or performance. I can max out the army physical fitness test, road march like there is no tomorrow, do my job as a NCO (read sergeant) leading soldiers, and medically my cholesterol and blood pressure has always been what it was when I joined at 21, a 135 cholesterol and a 120/80 BP.

Well anyways the reason I bring this up is because now I am beginning to get worried. I have to work out, its my job. And not just workout on my own but in a group with my entire company, and as an NCO I will have to lead that workout session at times as well. But I am getting worried because I find it hard just sit up straight let alone work out. The hardness in my abdomen area is what is worrying me. When we went in I was worried about passing my height and weight this May and now I am worried about passing the physical fitness test because of the sit-up portion. My abs feel like someone glued my skin together underneath. It hurts to bend over to tie my shoes and it hurts to stretch my arms over my head. I began to swell up a bit which I expected but that seems to be residing. But the hardness sucks. If I sit up for any given time I develop a hard belly roll just over my belt line and that is with my pants unbuttoned or sweats on, nothing tight. But if I ice it before I go to bed it seems to go away by the morning. Sometimes I feel like my stomach is some kind of modeling clay. The skin yesterday felt like it was on fire I am assuming that is because my feeling is coming back but it is gone today.

The stupid garment that everyone refers to as a wrestling singlet seems to have been made for someone three inches shorter is because it compresses my spine, is riding up my butt crack, and leaving permanent marks on my shoulders and I wake up in the morning with pain in my lower back. I called my PS to see if I can just wear a wrap around my mid-section only and was told I have to wear the singlet still for 24hrs for the next week still and an additional 4 weeks after for half a day. When I first talked to them they told me of the swelling and the numbness, but not the hardening and I swear they told me one week for the garment and the second week for half a day.

So how am I feeling for week 1, somewhat regretful, and worried.

Coeur d'Alene General Surgeon

Your results look great, but I see you went to Idaho for the procedure? Was there not a Smart Lipo surgeon in WA?
Hey, hows the progress going? Are results getting better in the last couple weeks?
Congrats, u look really good!
Wow, very nice results! Congratulations! Cheers to your wife for all her support! I hope you continue getting great results. I am 5 days post op and I can't wait to see the results after a few months :)
Great result for a fair fee. Complete abdomen and hips = 3 areas to 4 areas. Thanks Dr. B from MIAMI
Heck of a lot of money but you look just wonderful-congrats