1 Week Post Hi Volume Vaser - Extreme Pain/Swelling

I love and trust my surgeon but I was not prepared...

I love and trust my surgeon but I was not prepared for the extreme pain I’m still in. I can’t sleep because my abdomen is swollen larger then before I had surgery. Its now starting to get hard.

On 3/30/ 2010 I had vaser on my abdomen, neck, back and flanks. It was done in a hospital in DC and I stayed overnight because of the amount he took out (8 liters).

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help with the swelling because trying to lie down and sleep at night is so painful. I can slowly move around but does walking help with swelling? How long before swelling goes down.

I will post my full story including pictures once I’m not in so much pain and the swelling has gone down enough to take post op pics. Thanks for any help.

Ok so I'm 4 months out and love my results. My...

Ok so I'm 4 months out and love my results. My stomach is still hard in places and of course I don't have a completly flat tummy but I love it.

After all is said and done it was worth it.

After all is said and done it was worth it.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and explained everything so that I had a realistic expectation after surgery. I plan on going back to have him due a breast reduction for me.