After 1 Year of Thinking Finally Did It - Washington, DC

My surgery was on Nov 11, 2011. till I arrived to...

My surgery was on Nov 11, 2011. till I arrived to hospital I thought it is real and I start to panic, but thanks god everything went well. and I want to say 100% of my releif now id because of the talented and best doctor . I reaaly reccomd him to anyone who is considering a surgery..

First day was little pain and drowsy, slept well the first night (unexpected) , second day took of the packing(HURTS OUCH) but i can breath much better the shape so far is what I really expected , the swelling and pain is less than what is expected..

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

very good communicator and listner very talented and caring he is excelent his name is Dr. Houtan Chaboki, MD

Hi You can see my before and after pictures on the doctors website , I am case 57 on the doctors website
hi, i was just wondering, did ou get just tip work done? or did you get a full rhinoplasty? bridge work, nasal bones broke that sort of thing. thanks! :)
Yes I had Rhinoplasty as well but Minor as LJNY said. I didnt have a bumpy profile , the rhinoplasty was just to refine the tip of the nose.. Thanks to the complement LJNY actually my nose was ovelall big for my face ; now it fitts it more ..
Like I told 2 other people on here (2 so far!), I think you looked fine before you had your nose done (unless you were just having a deviated septum fixed which isn't the case, is it?). You don't have a side view though, so I can't speak for that. Just my opinion of course. I hope it turns out great because I've been reading that it's harder for them to do nose jobs when the correction is minor (and in my opinion, yours was minor, unless I'm not seeing something with your profile).
This picture is the same day of the surgery (SEPTOPLASTY) don't hesitate to do it it; it is not painful just you will feel uncomfortable for the first 3 days, the DOC actually took the cast off today and I was thrilled with the results:) it is beautifull really do not hesitate at all ..
In regards to the packing they removed it the next day while the cast stayed for 8 days ..
Hope that helps ... I will post the after photos very soon
nice! i'm more excited then nervous. did u also get rhinoplasty?
i thought they usually remove packing 5 days with the cast too? and that picture looks so uncomfortable. did u just have septoplasty or also a rhinoplasty with it. Im getting septoplasty and rhinoplasty next week. how is your healing going?
no. I went to the Doc the next day and he removed the packing, I will post some photos later when I remove the cast so that you can have a clear idea about the results..

Thank you for posting your story here on RealSelf! Did your doctor tell you to remove the packing yourself? That does sound painful. We'd love to see your before and after photos if you feel comfortable sharing (you can even blur out your eyes). Thanks again for being part of the rhinoplasty community!