After 1 Year of Thinking Finally Did It - Washington, DC

My surgery was on Nov 11, 2011. till I arrived to...

My surgery was on Nov 11, 2011. till I arrived to hospital I thought it is real and I start to panic, but thanks god everything went well. and I want to say 100% of my releif now id because of the talented and best doctor . I reaaly reccomd him to anyone who is considering a surgery..

First day was little pain and drowsy, slept well the first night (unexpected) , second day took of the packing(HURTS OUCH) but i can breath much better the shape so far is what I really expected , the swelling and pain is less than what is expected..

Hi You can see my before and after pictures on the doctors website , I am case 57 on the doctors website
hi, i was just wondering, did ou get just tip work done? or did you get a full rhinoplasty? bridge work, nasal bones broke that sort of thing. thanks! :)
Yes I had Rhinoplasty as well but Minor as LJNY said. I didnt have a bumpy profile , the rhinoplasty was just to refine the tip of the nose.. Thanks to the complement LJNY actually my nose was ovelall big for my face ; now it fitts it more ..
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

very good communicator and listner very talented and caring he is excelent his name is Dr. Houtan Chaboki, MD