Not happy with hyaluranidase results - Washington, DC

Dr Ruff injected hyaluranidase under my eyes after...

Dr Ruff injected hyaluranidase under my eyes after a restylene gone bad experience where my eyes had swollen up like black eyes and the filler left my undereye area lumpy. The hyaluranidase was supposed to eliminate the effects of the resytlene, instead it caused deep lines under my eyes in my tear trough area and left a lot of fatty bags under neat as well. I now look ten years older than I did before all of those interventions. Dr. Ruff later admitted that he had little experience with the hyaluranidase and basically said too bad. I now have to live with the marring of my face by Dr. Ruff. I urge you to seek a different doctor.

Washington Plastic Surgeon

I gave him this rating because he used a substance under my eyes that he had little experience with hyaluranidase to correct restylene gone bad - my eyes were swollen like a black eye and there were horrible lumps under my eye. When he finished I looked ten years older with deep tear trough lines that were not there before and large fatty bags from the restylene. He did not offer to fix the problem and I am left having to spend lots of money to try to correct this travesty. I urge you to find another doctor.

I'm so sorry to hear the dissolving didn't go smoothly. Have you considered seeking another opinion?

I know you are panicking. This happened to me 10 weeks ago. I got Restyalne put in under my eyes. Started getting hyaluronidase two weeks after that. I kept going back for more hyalurnidase, which was not a good idea. I should have waited a full two weeks after getting hyaluronidase before deciding on more. Wait a full two weeks. Your eyes will start getting better slowly. I just had Ulthera done on my eyes to tighten up some of the bagginess going on. I waited a full month after my last hyaluronidase treatment before pursuing this (swelling from hyaluronidase takes a lot longer than the doctors say). Let me know how you are doing, This was the absolute WORST summer of my entire life. I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.