Not happy with hyaluranidase results - Washington, DC

Dr Ruff injected hyaluranidase under my eyes after...

Dr Ruff injected hyaluranidase under my eyes after a restylene gone bad experience where my eyes had swollen up like black eyes and the filler left my undereye area lumpy. The hyaluranidase was supposed to eliminate the effects of the resytlene, instead it caused deep lines under my eyes in my tear trough area and left a lot of fatty bags under neat as well. I now look ten years older than I did before all of those interventions. Dr. Ruff later admitted that he had little experience with the hyaluranidase and basically said too bad. I now have to live with the marring of my face by Dr. Ruff. I urge you to seek a different doctor.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I gave him this rating because he used a substance under my eyes that he had little experience with hyaluranidase to correct restylene gone bad - my eyes were swollen like a black eye and there were horrible lumps under my eye. When he finished I looked ten years older with deep tear trough lines that were not there before and large fatty bags from the restylene. He did not offer to fix the problem and I am left having to spend lots of money to try to correct this travesty. I urge you to find another doctor.