Too Good to Be True, Neck/Chin/Jaw Area Laser Lipo

So far so good. I had Lipotherme laser lipo done...

So far so good. I had Lipotherme laser lipo done yesterday.

A few quick notes:

It is a painful experience, but more so mentally. The physical pain is not unbearable by any means, it is the time on the table that started to get too me. So I talked through the whole procedure because I am a nervous talker. Anyways, when I was initially numbed it hurt.

The noise made by the cannula and suctioning is very unsettling. Something, I will never forget (or more than likely like my keys the noise will be forgotten rather easily).

I ache from my jaw to my upper chest. As the numbing solution discipitated throughout the day the soreness was very heavy. Not sure if I would call it pain but rather very strong soreness. In addition my neck is extremely stiff. I cannot look up or too far off right or left.

My Plastic Surgeon removed 75ccs from my neck/chin/jaw area. From drawing on my neck to clean up the procedure took slightly over 2 hours.

As noted in the question: following my Plastic Surgeons advice, today, I took off the compression garment to remove the dressing and took a shower. I am shocked by the definition of the surgery. i do not have skin sagging/fat (AKA double chin) or whatever it was as I use too. To me it is too good to be true. I am wondering if it just because I am wearing the compression garment and that after not wearing the compression garment then my skin will sag. Any advice or experience on this would be great. I am very astonished with the results.

Over one full day post-op from lipotherme of the neck/chin/jaw area basically called neck lipo. Following my Plastic Surgeons advice I took off the compression garment to remove the dressing and took a shower. I am shocked by the jaw definition of the surgery. i do not have skin sagging/fat or whatever it was as I use too have. To me it is too good to be true. I am wondering if it just because I am wearing the compression garment and that after not wearing the compression garment then my skin will sag. My question: once I am done wearing the compression garment will the results I see today (only one full day postop) go away. I am thrilled with the results. Also, when does one usually begin to look up because my neck is really, really stiff.

My procedure is now over three years old. The...

My procedure is now over three years old. The area I had treated has done nothing but improve in every aspect. When I am driving and I look into the rear view mirror and see my neck/chin area I cannot be more pleased. The procedure was simple and the only tough part about recovery was going to work swollen. I would do this again if needed.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Web search and word of mouth