Laser Liposuction - Abdomen - Washington, DC

After a year of research and multiple consultation...

After a year of research and multiple consultation visits,I had this procedure on 4/18/2011. I'm a 53 year old professional in excellent health and physically fit. My doctor is the best who prepared and informed me of what was to happen.

During the procedure he explained everything he was doing. The pain was bearable, after the procedure I walked out and into a waiting car. I had NO drainage at all however the first night was difficult and I was ever so grateful for my daughter's insistence to stay with me that first night.

I'm extremely happy that I chose the right doctor as well as the results I see thus far! This is the 26th day and while I'm still swollen and sore I can definitely see a difference because my skirts, pants and tops are falling off of me...I'm turning into a walking coat hanger LOL....I will continue to provide further results...stay tuned!

Thanks for the posting. I have an consultation appointment with this doctor next week. It seems like he has a lot of experience in laser lipo procedures.

Hi DCLady -- Welcome to RealSelf's liposuction community. Thanks for sharing your experience. How is your recovery going so far?

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Dr K makes every effort to ensure that you're both on the same page when it comes to results and expectations.