Juvederm Made my Eyes Ugly, Hyaluronidase Gave my Confidence Back!! - Washington, DC

My doctor offer Juvederm Plus to help my tired...

My doctor offer Juvederm Plus to help my tired looking eyes. He injectted 1/2 a vile just under each tear duct. I got a black eye that lasted 4 weeks. Immediate swelling which he said was normal. At 1.5 months I went out with friends and reviewed the photos of the "new me" in horror. I aged 10 years (i'm 36) and looked like I had large kidney beans on the sides of my nose.

The doctor said I could use Hyaluronidase but suggested I wait it out another month. I got more depressed. I went to another doctor for a consultation at 2.5 months who told me I could end up "lumpy bumpy" from the dissolve so I should wait for it to naturally dissolve. I cried in disbelief that I did this to my face. This week was the 3rd month. I created a picture folder with the "old me" and the "new me" to show the doctor and called to make an appointment after reading about my doctor on here! They fit me in today from a cancellation. I jumped up with delight!! Then I was scared remembering "lumpy bumpy." I had to take the chance. The results were almost instant!! No more puffy eyes!! I have my face back :) Im not sure if the skin is a bit more wrinkly now or if it was always that way but it looks much better. I feel better which is the only thing that matters!

Same thing happened to me!! "Kidney bean puffy shapes" and all! I had no idea there was a "fix" for it. I remember jumping for joy too when they injected the hyalurondaise. Unfortunately I had to do it twice. Different doctor, too (I could not go back to that asshole that butchered me !) I will never do fillers under my eyes again.
Glad you feel better. I'm in the same situation and getting the Hyaluronidase injection next week. My injections made my face look horrible in pictures
Oops, meant to type tear troughs. lol
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaboki took time to give me his background and asked all about mine. He's great! I thought it was strange that the nurse came into the medical room just before my injection to ask for payment while I was icing. She said it was standard which i'm sure it is there but it payments should never mix with the care.