Juvederm Made my Eyes Ugly, Hyaluronidase Gave my Confidence Back!! - Washington, DC

My doctor offer Juvederm Plus to help my tired...

My doctor offer Juvederm Plus to help my tired looking eyes. He injectted 1/2 a vile just under each tear duct. I got a black eye that lasted 4 weeks. Immediate swelling which he said was normal. At 1.5 months I went out with friends and reviewed the photos of the "new me" in horror. I aged 10 years (i'm 36) and looked like I had large kidney beans on the sides of my nose.

The doctor said I could use Hyaluronidase but suggested I wait it out another month. I got more depressed. I went to another doctor for a consultation at 2.5 months who told me I could end up "lumpy bumpy" from the dissolve so I should wait for it to naturally dissolve. I cried in disbelief that I did this to my face. This week was the 3rd month. I created a picture folder with the "old me" and the "new me" to show the doctor and called to make an appointment after reading about my doctor on here! They fit me in today from a cancellation. I jumped up with delight!! Then I was scared remembering "lumpy bumpy." I had to take the chance. The results were almost instant!! No more puffy eyes!! I have my face back :) Im not sure if the skin is a bit more wrinkly now or if it was always that way but it looks much better. I feel better which is the only thing that matters!

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaboki took time to give me his background and asked all about mine. He's great! I thought it was strange that the nurse came into the medical room just before my injection to ask for payment while I was icing. She said it was standard which i'm sure it is there but it payments should never mix with the care.

Glad you feel better. I'm in the same situation and getting the Hyaluronidase injection next week. My injections made my face look horrible in pictures
Oops, meant to type tear troughs. lol
Looks like the doctor didn't know what the hell he was doing. I've had filler in my tear ducts before, and you couldn't see it...which is the point.
Hi I had perlane injected to my nasal bridge its been 5 days i hate it so much i want it out my doc is so hesistant about using h.nase will it cause damage how long does the swelling take to go back
glad to hear that you had a good outcome. The physicains are very good to make sure that they collect the money. In my case I paid 1150.00 for my Juvaderm disaster and thousands more to close the lesions. The Dr. who injected me initially did not return my money nor did she financially help to repair the damage. Her liability carrier did write me a letter and say that everything she did off label was absolutely well within the standard of good medical care.
The injection hurt but it was the same pain as the Juvederm. They insert the needle very deep for this area and it's noticable! No feeling whatsoever from the dissolve solution. I iced for 5 minutes after and went about my day!

That is good to hear. I've always wondered if there was any sort of of sensation with the dissolving process. Glad to hear it went so smooth for you. :)

I'm so glad to hear how happy you are with the results of your Hyaluronidase injections!! Did it hurt or feel weird at all while the product was dissolving?