Facial Fat Transfer and Lip Augmentation - Washington, DC

Improve tired look and lip volume I am 29...

Improve tired look and lip volume

I am 29 years old. I had my facial fat transfer procedure with Dr Chaboki 5 months ago. I transferred fat to my lips and to fill some hollowness around my mouth, cheeks and under my eyes. I could not be happier with the results. Dr Chaboki is professional, patient and skillful. The changes are subtle and my face looks fresh and natural which is exactly what I wanted. If you live in the DC area and would like to have a similar procedure I very highly recommend him.

One thing that you’d need to know about the procedure itself is that your face might be swollen for sometime. Everyone’s recovery time is different. It took me around three weeks to look a bit normal and around 7 weeks for the results to stabilize. So don’t panic if your face looks weird at first. Dr Chaboki suggested for me to use Arnica Montana for my swelling and bruising and it did help.

Overall it was a very positive experience. I think having a good doctor makes a huge difference and I am very happy with my results. Dr Chaboki is beyond excellent.

Update: November 2012 It's been a little over 10...

Update: November 2012
It's been a little over 10 months since I had my procedure and the results are still good.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I read Dr Chaboki's positive reviews online. After his visit I was happy with his patience and his conservative approach. He was then very accommodating in scheduling a time for the procedure.