Facial Fat Transfer and Lip Augmentation - Washington, DC

Improve tired look and lip volume I am 29...

Improve tired look and lip volume

I am 29 years old. I had my facial fat transfer procedure with Dr Chaboki 5 months ago. I transferred fat to my lips and to fill some hollowness around my mouth, cheeks and under my eyes. I could not be happier with the results. Dr Chaboki is professional, patient and skillful. The changes are subtle and my face looks fresh and natural which is exactly what I wanted. If you live in the DC area and would like to have a similar procedure I very highly recommend him.

One thing that you’d need to know about the procedure itself is that your face might be swollen for sometime. Everyone’s recovery time is different. It took me around three weeks to look a bit normal and around 7 weeks for the results to stabilize. So don’t panic if your face looks weird at first. Dr Chaboki suggested for me to use Arnica Montana for my swelling and bruising and it did help.

Overall it was a very positive experience. I think having a good doctor makes a huge difference and I am very happy with my results. Dr Chaboki is beyond excellent.

I had a fat graft to my lip at age 23..big mistake!
You are only 29 years old ,my goodness you ae getting sucked into facial augmentation so vey young.I despair for you. the way you are going, in 29 years time you will be 58,and probably look like joan Rivers does now.(No surgeon will ever turn you down, whatever you request honey, they will do so long as they are paid. I hurt for you, I really do.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything seems to have worked out well for you. Would love to see before/after pics, if you have any to share.

Update: November 2012 It's been a little over 10...

Update: November 2012
It's been a little over 10 months since I had my procedure and the results are still good.
Hi, how are your results now?
Hi, how is your face looking now?I am 42 and live in the Dc area. I am looking to get fat transfer done to the face. Thank you for sharing this with us. Did you see more pictures of before and after at Dr Chkobi's office. I called around and most Dr do not have before and after pics of fat transfers :(
It is true that it's a risky procedure so I consider myself lucky that the results were good. Just a little bit of extra fat/swelling can make your face look different/scary. I had a serious scare when my face was still swollen and didn't leave my house for three weeks. If anyone thinks about such procedure I recommend thinking it over, looking for a very good doctor and being conservative with the changes. Again, in the DMV area just go for DR Chaboki and I think you'll be happy.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I read Dr Chaboki's positive reviews online. After his visit I was happy with his patience and his conservative approach. He was then very accommodating in scheduling a time for the procedure.