Bye Bye Baby Bag! - Washington DC, DC

I am the mother of three beautiful children, a...

I am the mother of three beautiful children, a wife, and a registered nurse. Dr. T has started me on my journey to having my pre-baby body back. My TT journey has not been easy, but well worth it. I am still recovering and, and only one week post op, my surgery date was 12-12-12. I would definitely do it all over again in a heartbeat! Happy healing to all, and best wishes to those that also have plans on coming over to the flat side!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with 3 other plastic surgeons, I knew Dr. T was the best surgeon for me. From day one, Dr. T has given me realistic expectations prior to and after surgery.

How are you doing? I really would love to see pics. My appt is next week - so anxious but also so curious to see all of Dr. T's work. You mentioned stretch marks and I am curious to know how many he was able to get rid of vs. what is left? I have them mostly under the bb but still a few above and I would just like to see someone who has some left and what they look like. Please please post pics or private message a few to me - I would GREATLY appreciate it! Hope all is well and you are still happy?
Congrats and welcome to the flat side! Dr. Tattelbaum is the best! You want regret your decision! Happy healing!......by the way.... North or South Carolina? :)
Thanks! I am sooooo loving the flat side! I just ordered a bikini, which I have not been able to wear (due to saggy skin and freddy kruger stretch marks) for the last 16 years! I feel a new sense of freedom, and it's a great feeling. Oh, and I live in NC. Congrats on your amazing results as well!
CarolinaChick, wow you traveled to Dr. Tattelbaum for your surgery and you live in North Carolina!? How is that going for your follow up visits- are you staying with a friend or something in DC for awhile??
Skinnywaist, yes I did travel from NC to see Dr. T. I stayed in a hotel until 24 hrs post op. At that point Dr. T and I spoke, and since I was a RN he trusted my judgement/assessment of the situation & agreed it would be safe/okay to travel back that day without coming into the office. I had to make frequent stops on the way back to walk around a bit. Although, I was in NC, Dr. T kept close tabs on me via telephone, he is so great! Sid also called me post op day 1, which I'm assuming is protocol. Either way, their team is seamless, and they Rock! Luckily, I didn't have any major complications to report at every check in with Dr. T. So, I then came back to MD to get my drain taken out and follow up about PO day 12. At that appt Dr. T, told me everything looks great, but that he would still like to see me back in 2 weeks to see how I was doing without the drain in, and (as I am sure he tells all of us) of course I am to call for any complications prior to. Dr. T is an awesome teacher as well as Surgeon. He has been clear with every detail, and expectation from day one. For my follow up visits I drive up and back in one day, with stops along the way to visit family and friends. Of course with the option to stay the night if I want, but I am the type of person that If I can get back to my own bed I will. There's no place like home! Lol. Sorry for the long explanation ;)
Wow!! That is amazing. I'm so glad you are doing well and haven't had any complications. I agree, there is no place like home. I also agree, Dr. T is a talented surgeon and professional counselor. ;-) I never met anyone named Sid. Funny you mention him b/c another one of Dr. T's patients mentioned him too. I had an all female team, well to my knowledge. I can't remember the names of the two women who I interacted with the most at the surgery center but they were so kind and great to me. I do remember they both had blonde hair. ;-) I also remember the anesthiologist was awesome. Wow though, really cool that you traveled to MD for Dr. T. I wonder what percentage of his business comes from out of town. I never considered traveling more than 30 min from home. But then again, there are a lot of skilled surgeons in the DC area so I guess I had a lot of options close to home. I have seen a lot of women on RealSelf travel to FL for BBL's. haha Well Happy New Year girlie!!! XOXO
Congrats on your TT! Dr. Tattelbaum is the best!
Thanks, Congrats to you as well! Happy Holidays!
Thank you! You too!!