Abdminoplasty: Tummy Tuck, Lipo Hips, Thighs (Inner and Outter). SCARED!

I LOVE this site!...makes me feel not so isolated....

I LOVE this site!...makes me feel not so isolated. I'm 5'2",45 years old, 143 lbs, 4 older kids..and my surgery is to be done on Monday, June 21st. I am feeling anxious, scared..but at the same time confident. I keep reminding myself that the benefits will outweight the risks, right?. I can only be off work for 10 days, but with mostly a desk job, I am hopefull that I can pull that off. My coworkers think I am having something different done, couldn't be honest about what I am doing...so guilt, fear and excitment...what other emotion can I possibly feel?. I keep coming back REALSELF to reassure myself that I have made the right decision.

HATE the TUMMY!...especially when I sit!...SO looking forward to this! I ride horses, so HATE the jiggle!. I lost 40 lbs on Jenny Craig last summer, but no matter how much I excersize, this won't go. I did get a second opinion, and SO glad that I did!. The one I chose seems to take his work very "artistically" and personal. The first doctor made me feel like a number. The doctor and staff definatly make all the difference. I will have drains and a pain pump, so hopefully all goes well....keep you posted!

You will be glad you did this! It is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I am nine weeks out and completely happy with the results! Congratultations and welcome to the TT Club!
Keep in mind about your drains that they make it hard to stand up straight, once they are out, it's so much easier, but don't rush having them out, they serve a huge importance!!! I wish you the best of luck for your surgery!! You will be so happy with the results, think about it all in the long term, and keep positive about bumps in the road if you have any!
thank you girls for the info! I cant wait!

I'm done, whew!... Longer sugery than expected...

I'm done, whew!... Longer sugery than expected. I went in at 6:00, surgery over 1:30. Pain pump and drains are doing their job. A little woozy from the wonderful meds. After the before pics were taken it reafirmed WHY I'm going through with this!.. OMG!.. Horrible pics!.. I will post them, but SO excited to have made this choice. So.. No pain, lots of drainage... All is well!

5 hrs post op., I had 50cc in right bag, 25 cc in...

5 hrs post op., I had 50cc in right bag, 25 cc in left. Dry mouth, tightness and pressure. Watching movies, feet elevated. NO extra middle section!... Whohoo! I can't rigure out how to update and do photos on website..,?doesn't seem to want to agree with iPhone.

Ok!...whew done. I called my doctor post op to...

Ok!...whew done. I called my doctor post op to question the amount of blood loss. Good to hear it's normal. Also, I should have purchased some "wee wee pads".. They are really nice for all the drainage. Compression garnet makes me look like I've been through alot.. Really gets stained. I will attempt to take photos, this site doesn't like my iPhone. Thank god that my girls are here, you can't possibly do this without help.

Hoping your surgery went well today! Best wishes on your recovery and new body:-) Mine is tomorrow! (22nd)

Day 3. I showered last night, my doctor told me to...

Day 3. I showered last night, my doctor told me to leave the garment on for my shower.I just removed the binder n washed it. I can stand up slightly straighter today.. That really helps. Still draining, more from my right thigh then left. I have to admit that I was somewhat scared about the amount of drainage. My appetite is gone!.. Yogurt, jello, banannas. Today I had half of peanut butter with toast.

Congrats!!!! It makes smile when people are thrilled with their new belly. Day 5 really is the turn around.
Day 5. So much better!.. I have some tips for anyone having lipo and TT,,, buy lots of "piddle pads". They really come in handy for all the drainage. Also, the drain fluid turned a completly different color on the 4th day. It looked like iodine and scared me!. I wasn't told to expect a color change, I called my doctor and he said perfectly normal. I also took off the garmet today for the first time to wash it and shower. My tummy looks amazing!, I can't believe the difference. FLAT!. I never thought I would say that again, I'm so happy with the results, so it's only going to get better. This website really helped, I can't say that enough. Just viewing everyone elses experiences really makes you feel less alone. I still have swelling in my thigh area, and I expect that will go down with time..not worried. I thought the garmet would bother me more, but it kind of becomes a second skin. No BM yet, laxative for dinner tonight. I wish everyone else the best!
Down to extra strength tylenol. Hard to take deep breaths, and really sleepy. Still oozing out lots of fluid where the lipo was done. No pain, but really stiff. Looking forward to tomarrow!

2 1/2 weeks out and doing great!. Back to work,...

2 1/2 weeks out and doing great!. Back to work, back to life!. Love, love, love my new body!. I'm 13 lbs below what I went in for surgery at. I can't say enough how nice it is to have a small waist, I never ever thought that would be possible. I'm going to email my photos in and hopefully they will post soon:). Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and allowing me the courage to follow through. Whohoo!

My feet swell, "cankles"... Normal?
Ok... Record HEAT WAVE vs BINDER and how soon can I get back to the gym after TT with Lipo?... And I have felt a pulling/tenderness under my left armpit is there anyone else that has felt this following the surgery?, I think when they turned me during surgery it happened. It's getting better.
Did your ankles swell?...That area, and the area right above my pubic hair line are the areas that seem to get the swelling. I am taking Arnica for that, I think it helps, I'm afraid to quit as I might swell up even more!. How are things going for you now?. When could you get back to the gym?.

I cannot say enough how pleased I am that I did...

I cannot say enough how pleased I am that I did this!. My doctor, his staff, the results..the whole package was everything I could have hoped for. After reading so many comments from other women who have had a negative experience with their surgeon or the staff of the surgeon...I can only tell you that not every doctor is that way. This has been such a positive experience for me, I feel as good about how I look on the outside as I do on the inside!. That's a first!. After all the dieting, excersize, and NOT getting the results I wanted, THIS did. All I can say, is that if you are considering this type of surgery, and you live near Washinton State, I would highly reccomend Dr. Marshal Partington!. Now, I plan to do a little more next year!.

Everyone forgive me while I attempt to upload photos!

Everyone forgive me while I attempt to upload photos!

You look awesome!

Thank you!!!! This website has made whole process much easier!.. I woul do it again in a minute!
you look AMAZING in your suit!!!!!! I am swollen everywhere but my arms still. I have abandoned the compression garment unless I am at home. The hot weather is horrid with it on just horrid. Congrats on the new tummy again!!!

Updated review "excellent!"

Updated review "excellent!"

I had TT last July now I need lipo on inner and outer thighs due to flab and dimples. Did the lipo make a difference on your thighs?
Beautiful before and after pics! You look great!
You look great Thank you for sharing your pictures I'm 6 days post opt woke up wanting to cry but you made me feel so much better
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P is very skilled and attentive, explains everything very well, and his staff are so kind. It's nice to have that communication. You can't possibly go through this kind of procedure without worry and question and they put me at ease. I am SO happy with the results!...I would definatly reccomend him.