Dr. Sigalove is the Best, I finally LOVE my Skin!

I saw Dr. Sigalove this past January for a...

I saw Dr. Sigalove this past January for a Fractional CO2 laser treatment for acne scars throughout my face. Right from the beginning I felt comfortable and confident in him. His nurse Lori was fabulous and reassured me that the results would be worth it, and was very patient with me. She was absolutely wonderful, and his other nurse Patti held my hand throughout the entire procedure. Dr. Sigalove and his staff are so knowledgeable and skilled-- I can't believe how amazing my face looks now! I love getting complements on my skin, and believe me.. that has never happened before! After my procedure, Izzie came in the room to go over the products I should be using to give my skin even better and long lasting results. I even got 10% off the products just for liking their facebook page! That’s great too because I’m constantly being updated with different deals that are going on in their office—and their products work! I won’t go anywhere else. Everyone needs to go see Dr. Sigalove.

So glad you love your results, do you have any before and after photos?

Any updates?  How does your skin look now?  Thanks for sharing.

My skin looks great and better than ever!!! It almost seems airbrushed now when I wear make up... and I barely wear any at all!!! I continue to get compliments, and my procedure was in January 2013! I have continued to follow up with aesthetic products and services which only enhance my results. I would recommend Dr. Sigalove and his staff to EVERYONE!!!
Warrenville Plastic Surgeon

The first thing I can say about Dr. Sigalove is that he is very personable and passionate about what he does. He listened and understood my concerns and provided me options to reach my goals--I never felt pressured or uncomfortable, but for the first time I felt confident in myself, and him. He was beyond knowledgable and did an excellant job. After living with bad skin my whole life, I began to think that there was nothing that could be done. Dr. Sigalove proved me wrong. Him and his staff are amazing and I would not go anywhere else. I refer all my family and friends to him, and they have all had the same wonderful experience as me. I only wish I had found him sooner.