Mini Facelift, an Excellent Choice for Me. -Walnut Creek, CA

At 66 years old I was past the recommended age for...

At 66 years old I was past the recommended age for a mini facelift, but general anesthetic was not an option I wanted to consider.

Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by a friend. I interviewed several surgeons, but found Dr. Mele to be the best for several reasons. Dr. Mele listens, really listens. He pays careful attention to what you say as well as what you don't say. He discusses the procedure's pros and cons with you, taking whatever time needed to make sure there is clarity in the decision one makes. He does not use a general one size fits all approach, rather he celebrates our uniqueness and strives to satisfy individual goals. Dr. Mele pays careful attention to detail and above all, he is an excellent surgeon. I have had several post operation checks as a part of a year long follow up. Dr. Mele's staff is caring, compassionate and understanding. My mini facelift is such a boost to my self-esteem. When I look in the mirror, I recognize myself. I highly recommend Dr. Mele.

Do you have BEFORE and AFTER photos???? Without photos we cannot view the results.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! In what ways do you feel a mini lift made your face look better?