52 Years Old - Walnut Creek, CA

Face and necklace by dr. Joseph Mele in Walnut...

face and necklace by dr. Joseph Mele in Walnut Creek California. A+.... excellent results... beautiful... I'm very very pleased...highly recommend him. typical aging situation. I noticed in the mirror that my face was showing its age around March 2013; and decided that I needed to consider a facelift and A neck tightening as well. After researching on realself.com i soon found board certified plastic surgeon Dr Mele. he explained thoroughly about neckbands and what they are and how he could perform the best surgery for my aging face and neck which is a corset tightening of the neck bands and a specialized vertical lifting of face to clean the jawline as well. Photos soon!!!

smartphone typo

I wrote this review above on my smartphone and can swear I corrected the typos!!... Facelift and neck tightening.

So very pleased. Thank you Dr. Mele

update: 5.5 months later. I'd say I look about 10 years younger!!! highly recommend for those of you women and men who are beginning to age... I do it again! I look fantastic thanks to Dr. Mele's expertise. The best surgeon; and I'll definitely be going back to him whenever the time comes to touch up. Cheers!!... and Happy Thanksgiving 2014. :) Photos for private viewing only... let me know.
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

A+... precise and thorough. Excellent results.