Breast Reduction - The Beginning of my Transformation Journey - Walnut Creek, CA

Here's my story. But first I have to say,,,,my...

Here's my story. But first I have to say,,,,my surgery is today, I have to be at the hospital at 11:15 and I'm both nervous and excited. I look forward to wearing clothes I've never been able to wear but I'm so afraid of how I will do during the healing process. I'm 40 years old and have always had large breast. Having large breast was not a problem for years but gravity is starting to take it's toll and because I had liposuction years ago, I think weight gain has gone to my breast more than any place else on my body. I'll post pictures within the next few days! Pray for me all!

Hey Foxxsey! How did you do today? I will be anxious to hear from you. What size were you at 10:00 this morning?

Today June 23rd I"m wearing my surgical bra and...

Today June 23rd I"m wearing my surgical bra and placing ice packs on my breast. The surgery went well but I had the drain in for two days which was not fun. Thanks to my husband, I didn't have to empty them. I thought my throat was going to be really sore and that I wouldn't be able to eat but I was fine and able to eat anything I wanted. Today, I'm taking it easy but will take my first shower. I can't wait to be at least a month post op to see what I'll look like. Currently, my girls are sitting so high that it don't look normal lol,,,, I'm ready for them to drop. Is this normal ladies?

That all sounds perfectly normal! After a couple of weeks you will notice a big difference on the firmness. They do soften and drop and take on a wonderful natural shape. I was so amazed at how high they were! Hope your shower goes well!
Hi Iowa71. I'm so happy but really sore. The morning of June 18th, I was a very full 38 DD. Today, June 23rd I think I'm a regular C cup. Recovery has not been as bad as I thought it would be but I am getting impatient and ready see the results lol. Today I can take an official shower!! (never by so happy to shower).

Well nothing has changed as far as my breast...

Well nothing has changed as far as my breast looking any different. I was hoping to be less sore and and hoping the new girls would drop but, I guess I'm being anxious. Today I went with my family to enjoy some fishing. I basically sat in a chair while my husband fished. I was so happy to be out of the house. It's funny because my daughters can't get over how small my breast are, they have been so use to seeing my huge "knockers" that the full C's looks strange on my body. I'm enjoying the thoughts of fitting into clothing I never thought of purchasing.

OK, I have to say,,,,,I noticed something interesting today. I have sensation in my right nipple while my left nipple is totally numb. I can't help but to wonder just how long this will last. If the sensation does not return to my left, I guess I can be thankful for the sensation in my right!! Anyone have this same experience?

Hi KP90211 thank you so much!! I'm happy with the results. I had a TT on Tuesday and I'm still waiting on pleasing results, I'm still really swollen. With the BR I saw results immediately. Good luck just follow dr's instructions and make sure to massage the scar when the dr. says it's ok. Post pics so we all can see!
Happy Healing!
Hi foxxcey1! Just felt the need to tell you your results look absolutley FLAWLESS. I just had my breast reduction this past Wednesday & they look pretty good for it to be this soon if I do say so myself. I only hope I end up with your results!
dr. tina smith kaiser walnut creek. thanks im really happy. sorry for all small letters im lying down.....recovering from a tummy tuck.

Today is August 13th and I'm almost two months...

Today is August 13th and I'm almost two months post op my breast reduction. There's not much to say because I didn't have any serious issues. I hope the best for all you out there getting this procedure and I wish you luck with the insurance paying the cost and for your healing. I'm so very pleased with my outcome of BR and TT. Happy Healing ladies!

Looks fabu
Thanks Msbrandnew1!!. I'll get my BBL in January 2015 to make everything complete!
beautiful results. Who was your surgeon?

My doctor had a great attitude, response to questions were/are expedient. The only issue would be that I saw my Dr's Assistant 3 days post op instead of seeing her and I feel I didn't have much time to say anything to her or thank her after the surgery. I hope to see her two weeks post op. I must say, her Assistant is great. I gave "payment process" 5 stars because my insurance paid for it. I only paid the $10 co-pay before surgery,,,,can't complain about that!!