Tumescent Lipo - Virginia

I had lipo done two weeks ago tomorrow. I am 25...

I had lipo done two weeks ago tomorrow. I am 25 yrs old. 5'7 and 135 pounds. I had always had these gross love handles and lower back fat. i decided to get lipo done on my upper/lower abs aswell as the lovehandles for the overall look. I was afraid that if i got the lovehandles done it would then in turn make my stomach look bigger. I had thought about this for a long time, went back in forth whether i was going to do it ( mainly becasue of the fear of the actual procedure.) i have never had any surgery before I went to many consultations and decided on a dr. i felt comfortable with( i made sure he was a board certified plastic surgeon) if i was going to do it , i was doing it the right way.I chose to have "twighlight" anesthesia. I was hoping the drugs would make me not rember anything . but i was awake for the procedure but because of the meds they gave me i had no choice but to be realaxed.(although it seemed alot shorter then it was. lol the first 24 hours was the worst. i was uncomfortable , draining the fluid all over. when i went to my post op the next day i was so scared to see what was underneith the garmet. to my suprise no bruising. it looked great!!!! its been two weeks and i have started to develope some hard lumps, but i read that is completely normal. and i am getting ultrasound massages. which DEFF HELPs!! as of right now i am satified. i know i just need to be patient. will post before and after pictures soon p.s i am choosing "undecided" because i am not fully healed. but as of right now i am thinking it will end up being worth it

Its been about 2 1/2 weeks. i went to the gym for...

its been about 2 1/2 weeks. i went to the gym for the first time yesterday . Just did 20 light walking . and some light arm workout, along with stretching.

I read that the sooner you can start back into a workout routine it helps you heal faster.
Dont know if it is true yet or not. but i did feel great after the gym yesterday!

At week three and i am feeling better and better...

at week three and i am feeling better and better everyday. I just finished my 5th ultrasonic massage. makes me day even better =) ant believe i had this done only 3 weeks ago.
.. continuing to remain patient

i gave my docotrs bed side manner a 5 becasue during the procedure he was great. told me what he was doing and made me feel comforatble. I did give the staff professionalism & courtsey a 3 ONLY becuase the nurse who was asissting the dx was very cold and not very comforting (which was important to me because i was so nervous).. besides that the rest of the staff has been great!

hi, your results are amazing! could you share the name of your doctor please. thank you(:
kiko1111, is there any chance you could share the name of the doctor please? He or she did a wonderful job - you look fabulous! Many thanks.
Omg!!! You look amazing who was your Dr. and where is he located in VA
what kind of garment are u wearing ? or waist cincher. can u recommend any ?
Hi, do yo have the name of the doctor?
This is definitely what I am looking for! A small thing that drives you nuts, and poof you get rid of it.
Love your results, how is your doctor??
Omg....you results turned out amazing! I am sure you are pleased. Did you take any supplements prior too your surgery. I'm getting smart lipo next month. How do you feel now?
who is the doctor I am in VA and am looking to get some work done :)
he did a great job! what a transformation!!!
Wow! you look like a different person!
I would have thought you had a tummy tuck from your picture. Outstanding work. I am 5'1 and 149lbs. I know I will have loose skin but if he can do the same for me, I will be forver greatful. I wear a size 8 now and would my waist at a size 6...Im getting married aslo in 2013. I would to be able to wear a dress size 6, oh Im going to keep working out as well in the gym.
I would have thought you had a tummy tuck from your picture. Outstanding work. I am 5'1 and 149lbs. I know I will have loose skin but if he can do the same for me, I will be forever greatful. I wear a size 8 now and would my waist at a size 6...Im getting married also in 2013. I would to be able to wear a dress size 6, oh Im going to keep working out as well at the gym.
I will also put up before and after onceI go back on tuesday to consult. Thanks Kiko and enjoy your weekend. The pictures was a big help. Now, I must go to Yousefi.....
who is the doctor?
Oh my god...You Rock...Girl you look so good!!! I am going to him. The before and after is amazing. You go Diva!!! I am impressed and I am going to tell him I want him to do the same job on me. Im pull up this website for him and REQUEST that he do the same. I love it. Thanks for sharing it really helps a lot to see actual work. Thanks thanks and big huge THANKS!!!!
i know its hard . have you used anything an the area that was treated? Arnica will help with swelling and stiffness. for the first week or so after it really helped me get through my work day.
Could you share the name of you doctor? I live in DC and would like to view some info? Thanks so much for sharing
I'm glad I didn't bruise either...having a hard time being patient over here lol