Two Years Later - Virginia

My lifestyle lift was done by Ravi Dahiya in...

My lifestyle lift was done by Ravi Dahiya in Reston Va. I am still pleased 2yrs. Later. My husband says I look better now. I have gained about 5 lbs. A little fuller in my face but this seems to make me look younger.

I heal very quickly. The worst I thought were the needles too numb the area. I took no valium because I had too drive myself 2 hrs. to my home. I also had too go back too work 4 days afterwards. The 1st night was the worst. I could not handle the pain medication. Once I could take the wrapping off, I had too wear I felt wonderful. I still have a little droop at the corners of my mouth, which I get radiiance for that.

I am almost 63 and I look better than I did when I was 45. I am very pleased with Dr. Dahyia. Very caring Dr. When I threw up the pain medication,I woke him up at 3 in the morning and he was so kind. I really like the way I look. So natural.

It has been 2 yrs and 7 months since I had my lSL....

It has been 2 yrs and 7 months since I had my lSL. The only complaint was I still had a little bit of drooping jowls and a little fat under my chin. I went too my Dr. Dayiha and he suggested Smart Lipo on these areas. I had this done a wk. ago and so far I love the way I am beginning too look. It was a very simple procedure with little pain from the needles and no pain from the lipo. Easier than going too the dentist!!! I had some bruising, swelling and very little pain afterwards. My Dr. really knows what he is doing. I am so pleased so far. I am told this last a very very long time. I would suggest just be careful who does this if anyone decides too have it done. Will post pics soon.

I just took some pics. With my Galaxy Pad. Can't...

I just took some pics. With my Galaxy Pad. Can't seem too be able too upload the pics!!!!

I had the Lifestyle lift, neck and eyes done 3 1/2...

I had the Lifestyle lift, neck and eyes done 3 1/2 yrs. ago and I still love the way I look. I had a few other procedures done by Dr. Dahiya and I am more than pleased. I will be 64 in April and had the procedure done when I was 60. I also had a little smart lipo in my jaw area which I love and had some fat transfer done on my lips.. Love all that he has done. What a wonderful difference. What a wonderful dr. He truly cares and is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. His staff is wonderful and I was well informed of each procedure. Very professional.
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. was very caring and explained everything too me. His staff made me feel so comfortable and were very professional. I hated to wake Dr. Dahiya at 3am but he was very kind and patient with me. I would do this again if needed.

Marvelous comments and review! I am gong back for eyes only-and will do ONLY UPPER. (in 2 more days.) Did you have much bruising on uppers? Do you think I can attend a class 4 days Post? What do you wear to protect or cover the eye post procedures? I am sure my wonderful Doctor will tell me, but, I'd be grateful to get it here. Dr. Rodriguez really was wonderful with me for the neck and mini. I chickened out on the eyes, but now going back. Did you have uppers and lower both? My doctor is also understanding and professional.
Just had my lift six days ago. Very happy with process. I think the doctor makes a great deal of the difference in the process and results. Thanks for the updates. Good to see that two years later you are still pleased.
You look great! But, you looked great before too!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you're still pleased with your results and that Smart Lipo is working for you too. One of RealSelf's web guys, Eric K, had chin lipo too. The residual swelling took a while to go away but his results turned out pretty good. I hope yours goes well too!

You were beautiful before and beautiful after. I do see some natural looking improvements in the tightness of your skin though. It looks amazing.

vick77, You looked fantastic in your 'before' pics, anyway, and I suspect that adding a little weight is what has made the real difference !
ellierusk...sorry about your spouse. You can reschedule your LSL and they will still honor your $400 deposit. I put down $400 in March and changed my appt. twice. I had my procedure 9-28-11 and am thrilled with the results thus far!!!
Just had mine done today at West Palm Beach. Lots of pain. Let's see how I feel tomorrow. Right now nothing but pain.
West Palm, hmmm How do you think it looks now-2 yrs. post?
You are just beautiful! And you do not look 63 at all - more like 45, your husband is right.
The New York office on Madison Avenue. I'm still in a state of shock. Imagine the doctor himself calling me. They must have to perform a certain number of surgeries within a certain time...he absolutely didn't care about my husband and myself.
recently i gave a $400 required deposit for a mini lift to the business manager at Lifestyle Lift. Unfortunately, my husband became seriously ill and requires my constant attention. There is no way I can go through with the surgery at this point. When I called to request my deposit back, I was told by the doctor himself that since I signed the contract, they would not return the $400 even given the circumstances. Obviously they don't care about their reputation, nor good will, only in the short term bottom line. I am still in a state of shock.
Wow that's awful. So greedy. Which office were you scheduled with?
I am so sorry. I so far like my lifestyle lift. I would not have liked it if I went thru what u did. I don't believe my doctor would have treated you that way. I think they should not have too have a deposit. They do enough of these lifts not need a deposit.
Just curious--di you get a refund on your deposit? Maybe they wanted to "hold" it for you to have a procedure in the future? Hope you either got it back or were able to sue it.
I think you look great and would never be able to guess your age
Thank You!! I have a family wedding in 2 weeks... my self esteem will be on the line then. Thanks again..Karen ( Swan Creeker)
So far I am very pleased. I guess I will see next year and see how I feel about the lift then. It seems that whatever lift u get u still need some fillers, especially around the mouth. I think the main thing is too get a good Dr. I also think a regular lift is great if u can afford it. I just didn't have the money at the time. Also saw a lady the other day and she had a regular lift and her face was pulled so tight, I really did not like it. I will try too get before pics maybe this weekend. My pics are all on my laptop and it is not connected yet too the internet. It will be a hard decision if there is a next time for me---which one---don't know for sure.

Hi vick77,

Thanks for posting your story. Looking forward to seeing your "before" pics too!

Yes I'd like to see your before pictures as well. After two years you look good. I'm reading the type of procedure they use doesn't last. All the reviews are starting to confuse and scare me! I'm scheduled for Aug 24 and am wanting to do thorough research before allowing someone to cut on my face.
Hope you went thru with it yesterday. I had researched it too and was frightened by the negative stuff..but I think the 'failures" are less than 1%. And who knows for real what their health was like before. It has been 5 weeks and I love it!..