Two Years Later - Virginia

My lifestyle lift was done by Ravi Dahiya in...

My lifestyle lift was done by Ravi Dahiya in Reston Va. I am still pleased 2yrs. Later. My husband says I look better now. I have gained about 5 lbs. A little fuller in my face but this seems to make me look younger.

I heal very quickly. The worst I thought were the needles too numb the area. I took no valium because I had too drive myself 2 hrs. to my home. I also had too go back too work 4 days afterwards. The 1st night was the worst. I could not handle the pain medication. Once I could take the wrapping off, I had too wear I felt wonderful. I still have a little droop at the corners of my mouth, which I get radiiance for that.

I am almost 63 and I look better than I did when I was 45. I am very pleased with Dr. Dahyia. Very caring Dr. When I threw up the pain medication,I woke him up at 3 in the morning and he was so kind. I really like the way I look. So natural.

You were beautiful before and beautiful after. I do see some natural looking improvements in the tightness of your skin though. It looks amazing.

vick77, You looked fantastic in your 'before' pics, anyway, and I suspect that adding a little weight is what has made the real difference !
ellierusk...sorry about your spouse. You can reschedule your LSL and they will still honor your $400 deposit. I put down $400 in March and changed my appt. twice. I had my procedure 9-28-11 and am thrilled with the results thus far!!!

It has been 2 yrs and 7 months since I had my lSL....

It has been 2 yrs and 7 months since I had my lSL. The only complaint was I still had a little bit of drooping jowls and a little fat under my chin. I went too my Dr. Dayiha and he suggested Smart Lipo on these areas. I had this done a wk. ago and so far I love the way I am beginning too look. It was a very simple procedure with little pain from the needles and no pain from the lipo. Easier than going too the dentist!!! I had some bruising, swelling and very little pain afterwards. My Dr. really knows what he is doing. I am so pleased so far. I am told this last a very very long time. I would suggest just be careful who does this if anyone decides too have it done. Will post pics soon.

You look great! But, you looked great before too!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you're still pleased with your results and that Smart Lipo is working for you too. One of RealSelf's web guys, Eric K, had chin lipo too. The residual swelling took a while to go away but his results turned out pretty good. I hope yours goes well too!

I just took some pics. With my Galaxy Pad. Can't...

I just took some pics. With my Galaxy Pad. Can't seem too be able too upload the pics!!!!

Just had my lift six days ago. Very happy with process. I think the doctor makes a great deal of the difference in the process and results. Thanks for the updates. Good to see that two years later you are still pleased.

I had the Lifestyle lift, neck and eyes done 3 1/2...

I had the Lifestyle lift, neck and eyes done 3 1/2 yrs. ago and I still love the way I look. I had a few other procedures done by Dr. Dahiya and I am more than pleased. I will be 64 in April and had the procedure done when I was 60. I also had a little smart lipo in my jaw area which I love and had some fat transfer done on my lips.. Love all that he has done. What a wonderful difference. What a wonderful dr. He truly cares and is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. His staff is wonderful and I was well informed of each procedure. Very professional.

Marvelous comments and review! I am gong back for eyes only-and will do ONLY UPPER. (in 2 more days.) Did you have much bruising on uppers? Do you think I can attend a class 4 days Post? What do you wear to protect or cover the eye post procedures? I am sure my wonderful Doctor will tell me, but, I'd be grateful to get it here. Dr. Rodriguez really was wonderful with me for the neck and mini. I chickened out on the eyes, but now going back. Did you have uppers and lower both? My doctor is also understanding and professional.
West Palm, hmmm How do you think it looks now-2 yrs. post?
Just curious--di you get a refund on your deposit? Maybe they wanted to "hold" it for you to have a procedure in the future? Hope you either got it back or were able to sue it.

6 years after lsl

6 years and still happy with what Dr. Dahiya in Chevy Chase, Md.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. was very caring and explained everything too me. His staff made me feel so comfortable and were very professional. I hated to wake Dr. Dahiya at 3am but he was very kind and patient with me. I would do this again if needed.