2nd Times a Charm - Virginia

The experience itself is great. Awkward is the...

The experience itself is great. Awkward is the best way to describe the feel of the gelpad and the suction. Then its a little painful when its removed and the skin starts to thaw out, but mostly its just odd. I have had this done twice now on my love handle area.

The first time I didnt really notice a difference. The second time we did it a little lower and more towards my back rather than the sides. The results this time are noticable and I'm pleased I decided to go in for a second treatment

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lopes is very busy and a lot of times has more invasive procedures that she has to take care of. I had my followup with her but that was it. The rest of the time I was with other staff members. It would have been nice to have more time with Dr. Lopes but with as simple as Zeltiq is and with as friendly and as capable as the other members of her staff are I wasn't really worried that she wasnt the one performing the procedure on me. The whole experience and everyone at the office is great, but since she was only there for the one visit, thats why I had to give a lower score for time spent with me

Thanks for the pictures!!!  I feel like you look more toned and curvy now.  I guess the trick is having it done in the right areas. :)

Thanks so much for posting your pics and your review. You look great!
They do fit differently, I've noticed especially in my shorts that they are quite looser. I know its a smaller difference on me than other people (I probably could have gotten better pics) but I definitely do notice something!
it's your body so u know it well but I honestly think you look great in both pic's and the difference is suttle, do your clothes fit differntly?? well, glad your happy with the results "-)
Take care,
JoJO

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks so much for posting your story. This is so helpful for other community members who are considering CoolSculpting.