Can't wait to get my BBL April 2012...Dr. Moises Salama

I'm so nervous but excited at the same time...

I'm so nervous but excited at the same time about getting my BBL. I'm looking at scheduling my surgery in March 2012. My current measurement are 36-30-36...I'm lookin to get 700cc...I'm new to this so i will post more info later...

As of today my measurements are 36C-30-36...

As of today my measurements are 36C-30-36 Height:5ft.8in. Weight:168lb
Surgery Date: April 6, 2012
Target Measurement:36C-26-41
*About 700cc-750cc*

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

I cancelled my surgery just found out I'm pregnant...

I cancelled my surgery just found out I'm pregnant...
Dr. Salama

Awe are you going to have a bbl after ur baby?
Good for you. Is this your first?
I'm sorry for the late response...Yes its is bitter sweet but I'm sooo excited about my new bundle of joy comin.
Hey booty32-I hope a congratulations is in order. I know it seems bitter-sweet right but there will always be another chance for you to get the Bbl done. Well good luck to you and welcome to the ( mommy hood) club!
@Booty...hey hun...have you looked into any hotels yet?
@Ashley8394
they charge $ 175.00/24h for the nurse. Apparently, those nurses work with the clinic.
@Kendra5204: On or before your surgery
to BoomeBoome, did they tell you how much nursecare is going to be?
Hello I am looking into the same Dr. just wondering do you have to pay the whole amount before your surgery date?
Yes it do...I need the roundness
Cool mine is around then April 9 ... You have curves already do hell just make them pop more :)
@Booty32
He said he can put 700-800cc in each cheek. Im on a weight gain challenge because im sure the week before the surgery i might lose my appetite due to nerves.
Im not sure what my measurements are but my lower body is smaller than my upper body. I wear a size 3/5 in jeans and I'm a C cup in my bras. I really dont have a waist and very narrow hips.

Will u be staying in a hotel? What about aftercare? I spoke to nomie yesterday and she said that aftercare is a must for the first 3 days. So i will be paying for a nurse for sure since i am travelling alone.
My lower part is also smaller than the upper part, and I'm worried because Salama doesn't do hips.I don't have any hips. He think he's my choice instead of the Republic.
@lovely12...he doesnt do hips youre right about that. he thinks it looks unnatural and it wouldnt last. I just hope that after he has given me a smaller waist, I would look curvy. Its all about the waist IMO...if ur waist looks tiny, ur lower body would look exaggerated.
hmmm but its definitely something to think about
Yeah, it does make since if you look at it that way. Thanks
@boomeboome Did he ever tell you how many cc's you will get. And what your measurements?
Ok good info, thanks.
I would like to get 600-700cc and I really hope that's chievable. I'm on a weight gain challenge until then, just in case I dnt have enough. However I did read somewhere that cc's look different on each person . I have seen a girl with 450cc and her ass is huuuuge but on someone else 500cc looked extremely flat
By the way...dr salama doesn't do fat grafting to the hips just in case anyone was wondering. He told me that he would sculpt me in a way to give the illusion of bigger hips. I don't have hips at all but I hope my smaller waist and rounder butt will give the illusionof wider hips
Wow I paid my deposit yesterday and I am scheduled for march 5th. I wasn't told how much he could put inn but I rather have it too big than too
What's your hght & wght & how big do you want your butt to be?
Ok, I understand that...lol Congrads on your upcoming surgery..
Hey I'm completely flat back there and I just want a rihanna booty lol. I'm tall and slim build so I don't want anything to heavy

When is ur surgery?
Thanks girl. Im really excited and can't wait for all my back fat to disappear. Ur shape is already nice so I'm sure ur results will be on point
My BBL is April 6.