Full Face MiXto Fractional Laser for Skin Rejuvenation - Virginia Beach, VA

Well I had min done yesterday morning. Even though...

Well I had min done yesterday morning. Even though I had the numbing cream, 2pain pills Valium and nerve block I found it very painful on some areas but the doctor reduced the laser to make it more bearable.
Immediately after I had little discomfort. Zero pain or heat after a few hours.
I have found the vinegar washes followed by ointment very effective.
Morning if day 2 lots of swelling. I looked like elephant woman (picture to follow) but by evening swelling reduced greatly. I'm photographing several times a day so I will post pics next week of daily progress.
Doctor has made 2 follow up calls so far and is wonderfully accessible to answer questions.

Follow up: The first night I had blood "sweating...

Follow up: The first night I had blood "sweating from my pores which was scaring looking but washed away and stopped. Day 3 started shredding some. By day four 80% of my face had sloughed off. Day 5 I shampoo and was able to apply moisturizer and foundation and looked relatively normal but still have swelling which makes me look 10 lbs heavier. My new skin is a light pink, foundation is necessary. Fine lines appear to be gone and scars lessened but not much. Age spots gone in some places but not all. Since there is still a fair amount of swelling I cannot be sure what wrinkle are gone or just puffed out.

Day 6 . Still peeling slightly in a patch or two...

Day 6 . Still peeling slightly in a patch or two along the ear and jawbone and face is now light pink. Each day the pink fades more and swelling decreases. Wanted to add that I am 46 with fair, dry/sensitive skin. So far I feel this process was pretty easy going. I would deff do it again. Maybe in the Fall. Would like to get neck and chest done although I hear the recovery is longer for those areas.
thank you so much for posting this with pictures I am very fair and I've been getting redder and redder since the procedure I was worried that I'ed gotten sun burned from driving to my parents house and to my nanny job (which is all indoors) I informed them I cannot go outside for 7-10 days. I put a towel over the window wear a big hat and put scarves over the hat to cover my face and use an umbrella I was worried I got sunburned but after seeing these pictures I feel better. :)
amazing results!

Your photos are saving me, thank you! I had blue vein laser on temples followed by full undereye mixto and awoke like you on day 2 (this am) super swollen, almost unable to see out the slits that had become my eyes. Since I did my eyes only for specific issues with discoloration/wrinkles, it looks like someone has beaten me but good as the rest of my face is untouched. Your day 3 am photo is giving me hope that I will wake up tomorrow and not scare the cat right under the bed, I must say though, my derm was honest, she said I would have two black eyes - she just left out the part where it would look like they were delivered with a baseball bat from a Major Leaguer ;).

Joyce Black-Aesthetic Skin Care Center

Joyce is extremely experienced and has a motherly bedside manner. She made a follow up call every day and I text her photos of my face and questions which she responded immediately. My friend that drove me was so impressed with her she signed up on the spot for MiXto for the following week.