SUPER EXCITED - 8 days left APRIL 12TH! dr salama!!

Hi im 22, 5'2.5 about 150lbs (my weight...

hi im 22, 5'2.5 about 150lbs (my weight fluctuates) and im considering a bbl because i have no curves besides having big breast that i dont like. i dont think i need a lot of work so it shouldnt cost too much. i know i could reform my body with exercise but as u can see below even when im smaller im not happy with my shape or lack there of.

i heard for the bbl the more fat they have to use the better ur results can be so maybe i shouldnt try to work out. but i also heard if u workout afterwards u could lose the new ass u just paid for.. sucks. either way my measurements when im smaller is usually 36D-26-36 at 126lbs standing 5'2.5 im currently 36DD-31-37 at 150lbs standing 5'2.5 :-( so of course id like a smaller waist a bigger butt and smaller boobs. my ideal mesurements are 36C-24-42 at 125lbs. id like the illusion that i have hips since i have none and id also like to have thighs but i have somne celulite in mines right now. but would the want the fat in my thighs for my butt thus making my thighs smaller?

im trying to figure out how to get the body i want. can anyone refer me to a good doctor at a reasonable price? i am a student and i cant afford a lot but id just like to be confident. only time i have a butt is when im fat but i dont want to be fat. im a black girl at a hbcu and believe me the havin a butt thing is definitely a big deal.

Im considering doctor campos or dr salama.. i...

Im considering doctor campos or dr salama.. i really wanna get this done within the next month but my greatest fear is they may be booked and if i dont so it during thoa time i won't be able to get it done. If anyone is unable to keep their march appointment or needs more time please comment maybe we can switch dates!!!

Im having my procedure done this spring. Im still...

Im having my procedure done this spring. Im still searching for a sooner date but so far it looks like im booked with dr salama for april 24, 2012 and dr campos for may 18, 2012. I have to choose one of these doctors within a week because my deposit is due by next thursday. I really want a sooner date tho. Who has been to either of these doctors and could give me some persuasive feedback because they both have awesome work.

So i have decided to go to dr salama. Sure he cost...

So i have decided to go to dr salama. Sure he cost most but hey no passport needed no foreign country scares. No fear of being stuck, killed or kidnapped in tijuana. No expensive flight/ crossing the border issues. So this shud be worth it. Plus this price includes everything i will need. Bobby pillow. Massages. Transportation. Medical treatment pills. Gauzes and things. 2 compression garments. Anyways im super excited. Its like im guaranteed great results. Ruben is great alteady. I had tk wuit eit campis office becauae communication is horrible and if they take so long to communicate with me as a potential patient when u shud be doing ur best to impress. Then im certainly not gonna trust u with my life safety and money. What if they take too long to get to me in an emergency. Ruw

So i have decided to go to dr salama. Sure he cost...

Ruben always contacted me back in reasonable time...

Ruben always contacted me back in reasonable time and he apologized for any delays. That gained my respect and trust. Dr campis office would not respond for weeks and weeks.. its a shame. Giselle seems like a doll but angie shud not be her replacement. They actually may need a lot more help. Anyways.. ill be getting my abs flanks thighs and back lipoed. Im honestly thinking after the lipo my butt will look huge cuz i already have a butt. So Idk imma pit lots of before pics and lots of after pics... but i know this will be a tough experience so i dont know when but i have sometime to get my head right. Starting my vitamin c and iron pills. Super siked!!!

Bought all my vitamins... wats bromelin for???

Bought all my vitamins... wats bromelin for???

Hope im prepared.

Hope im prepared.

Salama

Havent had procedure yet.

Any pics yet? Hope it went well!
hope your surgery went well
Any updates
I hope your feeling ok, it's been over a month since we heard from, good luck and God bless ,Hope to hear from u soon and see your after pics.
hey how are u feelin. keep us posted .
Can't wait to see your updated I'm about your stats and wanna see result
wow i agree this is scarey, i mean are you ok? do you not like your results? i hope your ok and you just said forget us.
girl u got us scared! are you ok? begging for an update caz I'm wrried now:( where u at?
Hope your procedure went well!
Hey girlie!!! how are you doing? how'd your results turn out?
Good Luck I wish u a speedy recovery
Hope all is well ive been cking to see how things went, please update.
So, how did things go? I hope allis well and can't wait to see some pics!!
How do you feel? Are you ok? Post pics when you get a chance... Can't wait to see.
HI,
I hope that your surgery went well and hope you have a fast recovery. Can't wait to see the new you.
Tomorrow's the Big Booty Day :) Good Luck with everything and keep us posted
good luck #team Salama :} your goin to look the bomb.com
Keep us posted. I am from Newport news and I am really considering the same doc!! Good luck and best wishes
Hey. I see your surgery is one day before mines . Good luck .can't wait to see your results
Meelee ive actually gained wait... id like as much fat as possible for the surgery especially since all of it cant be used and i want most of it in my hips and butt. But if u want to lose weight start eating eaflier dont eat after 7 cut all cookies candy chips and soda and at least walk a lot. Losing weight is easier than ppl make it seem. Ive lost 30 lbs no problem. If u do 45anything min of cardio 3-4 times a week u can lose it in a month
Hello lilmslady, I'm scheduled for Dr. Salama in July and I noticed that you lost a significant amount of weight can you tell me how you did it? I'm wanting to lose about 30 lbs before my surgery. I think results look a lot better with smaller frames of course thats my opinion.
Cut calories.
4800 for ftt, lipo & fg...nadia said they were til may but my bff got placed on the cancellation list and the clld her yesterday for march 12th so its worth trying
Is he booked and how much he chargin
I live I va beach too I'm going to Pantoja in March 14th can u say #superexcited!!