Vietnam Implant Dentistry ā€“ the Good, Bad and the Ugly? - Vietnam

I would to share my dental implant story I had...

I would to share my dental implant story I had done in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am doing this because generally people don't think of Vietnam as a place for dental surgery.

In my childhood my teeth didn't look great. As an adult I had spent a lot of time and money to make them look better. About 5 years ago i had a upper left molar tooth removed, leaving an unsightly gap. With the high cost of implants in Australia and being extremely fearful of surgery, I didnā€™t think I would ever have the tooth replaced. I soon moved to Vietnam and found Westcoast International dental clinic.

They took a cat-scan (CT scan) and found I didn't have enough bone for the implants. So they did what they call a sinus lift bone graft and the implant placed all at same time while under sedation.

Months later everything healed and the new implant in grafted bone worked out well. After this I went on to remove a front baby tooth, removed and an implant placed. I had whitening of all the teeth, 2 front composite veneers and 2 other crowns in the front. I am so pleased with my new teeth and smile. I now, for the first time in my life, I am told often that I have really nice teeth!

So no bad or ugly components to this Vietnam story, the Iv sedation did leave me feeling a bit sick after each time. However, i was able to sleep most of the day. No complications and a really good result.

I highly recommend the Westcoast team.
Dr Andrew Tsang