Sclerotherapy, AquaLipo and NaturalFill - Viera, FL

I wanted to find out about spider vein removal on...

I wanted to find out about spider vein removal on my legs. I went in to see Dr. B about this. First I had the Sclerotherapy procedure done and was so pleased with the results that I made an appointment to discuss AquaLipo on my arms and abdomen.

After my AquaLipo procedure I had NaturalFil on my smile and marionette lines. The procedure was not painful at all and I was fully awake for the entire time. The AquaLipo took about a week to recover from, the first day being uncomfortable. The NaturalFill gave me slight bruising, but it was not painful at all. My belly fat was reduced significantly, as was my upper arm fat. I now can wear sleeveless blouses with pride and went from a size 10 to a size 6 in my pants size. I am very pleased with the results.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. B. His personality is very down to earth and he shares his knowledge with other doctors.

Hi there....thx for sharing and congrats on a happy outcome(s). Can you offer info on how much you spent on the lipo procedure?