I Hate my Frown Lines, but Dr Widder Fixed Them! -VIENNA, VA

I always had frown line since i was in my 40s and...

i always had frown line since i was in my 40s and i wanted to get rid of them, i found this site and saw the good reviews from the site on dr widder, he was so nice and his touch was gentle and flawless. my friends say i look different but i didnt tell them i had it done, i still wasna look the youngest in the crowd. d widder is awesome with botox and i hear he does breast augmentations....maybe next year!

Its been over a week and I can still see...

Its been over a week and I can still see improvements! I wake up each day better than the day before, I will def. See dr widder again!
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

i used this site to find out about him ad some others, but he has the best reviews

I would love to hear a little more about your Botox experience, such as how long it took until you saw the effects, and if you had any other areas besides your frown lines done. :)

Megan, The results were in a few hours but the total effect was in about 5 days. It was like the reversal of the aging process. The first few hours it was getting stiffer and stiffer and then a few days later and it was total stiff and no wrinkles. Totally worth it, see dr widder and tell them justin sent you, they will be just as kind to you as they are with me. They can even tell you about my issues and wrinkles and compare them to yours. The process was fast, like 15 min and almost no pain. Good luck!

It sounds like you had a great experience!! Isn't it interesting how it starts to feel tight/stiffer as it sets in? I guess I would just expect it to feel more relaxed since the muscles aren't moving...either way, I like it. :)

Megan I had a wonderful experience I cannot wait for my next appointment. I'm gonna go to the same doctor because whatever he did work. It's a wonderful feeling to have a no lined face. :)
Megan, you are absolutely georgeous, I wouldn't put a thing in my skin if I were you (if I was a female) I'm 27 and I tan heavily so I have tanning wrinkles. FYI everyone, I already get yelled at daily from my mother about tanning. (Who uses sunscreen in the winter) lol love her, but I know what I'm getting myself into. Thanks Megan for keeping me up to date on realsef.com I'm not usually good with commitments. :)
Just FYI, I typed this up last week and didn't post it. I saw the doc yesterday (or thursday) and got a different product, I also just posted a comment about it. Gotta try it out because it is a bit cheaper than Botox and I think it almost worked overnight. Or maybe since I had Botox injected 3 months ago it sorta deactivated it. (Just an unqualified guess from myself)