Exoderm Peel by Exoderm International Medical Centers Done in Hungary and Austria - Vienna, Austria

I was not sure if to have a surgical face lift or...

I was not sure if to have a surgical face lift or any non-surgical peel or leaser type,
I came across with that peel and started asking around , it looked like unbelievable at the beginning since the photos I have seen
Looked better than any other face lift including the neck area ,
Any way after 2 month I fixed a date and took a flight to Vienna Austria from there half an hour drive to the main clinic on the border with Hungary
Sopron.. the city is a medical tourist place and the clinic and the hotel was very modern ,
The peel took about 2-3 hours I was half awake but had no real pain just a bit burning feel , after that they took me to my hotel and I could
Even have some nice Hungarian food,
During next 6-7 days I had a powder type light mask and first 3 days my face was swelling later on it was ok,
Must say that the staff visited me 1-2 times a day , they speak English and you feel lot of personal care.
The results are amassing most of my wrinkles are gone , my eyes are better and the color came back after about 3-4 weeks , I used a simple make up till then .
Cannot say nothing bad about all that although I was afraid during those 8 days until the mask was removed however it worse it
I took 5 days more to look around Vienna after the peel was lovely , was my first time.. (-)
Exoderm Medical

I am sorry to be a bit skeptical but I checked out this EXODERM website and it sounds like you work for this place. You use the same photo as the website uses. I have been researching the Hetter peel for about 2 years and not once have I heard about EXODERM. I will ask my plastic surgeon but I don't think there is anyway to get around the 3-6months of red/pink-ness from a peel that can offer a great magnitude of change in skin appearances. Maybe you could post some before and after photos from the Exoderm experience or maybe some of your clients.
I would be skeptical as well , actually I did copy that photo from some other site of exoderm just in order to show a very similar type like me , since I would not like to put my own pic' on the net , I do not work for them I have my own office (-) and I do not live in Europe , however I did research those peels for about a year before I decided and even so I was a bit afraid at the beginning .. I was in touch with the clinic twice since then sending them my photos for control , I could ask them if they are willing to send me some before and after photos of others that may agree , sorry but I really would not like to use my own .
Thank you Ann for all your help.
yes thank-you for your help. It gives me more options to discuss with my surgeon.
Hi, could you please tell if you are happy with results? did your skin turn white or waxy? thank you.
Hi, As for the results I am very happy looks like I did have much better than I expected actually, the colors are fine it did not bleach my skin any more than it was to start with, I did have 2-3 weeks that it was pinky but I could cover that with simple make-up so it was not disturbing at all. I do know about some that did not have the original peel but phenol peels or the fake Exoderm peels that their skin become much whiter but fortunately I chose to go to the best center so I guess that it was not just luck but they know what they're doing (-) .
Hi Ann, Thanks for your response. What is the difference between the original peel and phenol? Is the phenol ok? do you mind if I ask if it removed all of your wrinkles and where did you have it done?
phenol peels are more risky , the original Exoderm is done by better formula and method and considered to be the safest one but with much better results as well , I did that in Europe with Exoderm international medical centers they are the origin of that peel and I think they do that for the last 25 or more years , you can find them in google , I think it was like www.Exoderm.org their best center is in Hungary on the border with Austria it's a nice small town with many medical care and Spa , about 30 min drive from Vienna airport .
Thank you Ann. One person wrote that the Exoderm is riskier for pigment issues. Did you find that your face turned white? thank you.
I had an exopeel on December 5 and am still incredibly red. I didn't move from the house for the first two weeks - I would have scared people! Even after two weeks, I only left the house because I had to. I can see it's going to be good, but I still have a long way to go to heal completely - would say it's going to be a good three months to see the final result, but very pleased with the results so far. Just goes to show how people heal differently. Totally agree, the 8 days with the horrible yellow/green mask were scary. Glad you are doing so well!

Thank you for sharing your experience on the peel.  I sounds like you had amazing results and great care during your stay.

Let us know how the entire process goes with the follow up appointment.