Exoderm Peel by Exoderm International Medical Centers Done in Hungary and Austria - Vienna, Austria

I was not sure if to have a surgical face lift or...

I was not sure if to have a surgical face lift or any non-surgical peel or leaser type,
I came across with that peel and started asking around , it looked like unbelievable at the beginning since the photos I have seen
Looked better than any other face lift including the neck area ,
Any way after 2 month I fixed a date and took a flight to Vienna Austria from there half an hour drive to the main clinic on the border with Hungary
Sopron.. the city is a medical tourist place and the clinic and the hotel was very modern ,
The peel took about 2-3 hours I was half awake but had no real pain just a bit burning feel , after that they took me to my hotel and I could
Even have some nice Hungarian food,
During next 6-7 days I had a powder type light mask and first 3 days my face was swelling later on it was ok,
Must say that the staff visited me 1-2 times a day , they speak English and you feel lot of personal care.
The results are amassing most of my wrinkles are gone , my eyes are better and the color came back after about 3-4 weeks , I used a simple make up till then .
Cannot say nothing bad about all that although I was afraid during those 8 days until the mask was removed however it worse it
I took 5 days more to look around Vienna after the peel was lovely , was my first time.. (-)
I am sorry to be a bit skeptical but I checked out this EXODERM website and it sounds like you work for this place. You use the same photo as the website uses. I have been researching the Hetter peel for about 2 years and not once have I heard about EXODERM. I will ask my plastic surgeon but I don't think there is anyway to get around the 3-6months of red/pink-ness from a peel that can offer a great magnitude of change in skin appearances. Maybe you could post some before and after photos from the Exoderm experience or maybe some of your clients.
I would be skeptical as well , actually I did copy that photo from some other site of exoderm just in order to show a very similar type like me , since I would not like to put my own pic' on the net , I do not work for them I have my own office (-) and I do not live in Europe , however I did research those peels for about a year before I decided and even so I was a bit afraid at the beginning .. I was in touch with the clinic twice since then sending them my photos for control , I could ask them if they are willing to send me some before and after photos of others that may agree , sorry but I really would not like to use my own .
Thank you Ann for all your help.
Exoderm Medical