Exoderm Peel by Exoderm International Medical Centers Done in Hungary and Austria - Vienna, Austria

I was not sure if to have a surgical face lift or...

I was not sure if to have a surgical face lift or any non-surgical peel or leaser type,
I came across with that peel and started asking around , it looked like unbelievable at the beginning since the photos I have seen
Looked better than any other face lift including the neck area ,
Any way after 2 month I fixed a date and took a flight to Vienna Austria from there half an hour drive to the main clinic on the border with Hungary
Sopron.. the city is a medical tourist place and the clinic and the hotel was very modern ,
The peel took about 2-3 hours I was half awake but had no real pain just a bit burning feel , after that they took me to my hotel and I could
Even have some nice Hungarian food,
During next 6-7 days I had a powder type light mask and first 3 days my face was swelling later on it was ok,
Must say that the staff visited me 1-2 times a day , they speak English and you feel lot of personal care.
The results are amassing most of my wrinkles are gone , my eyes are better and the color came back after about 3-4 weeks , I used a simple make up till then .
Cannot say nothing bad about all that although I was afraid during those 8 days until the mask was removed however it worse it
I took 5 days more to look around Vienna after the peel was lovely , was my first time.. (-)
Exoderm Medical