Picosure Tattoo Removal (Lots of Colours!) - Victoria, BC

Hey Everyone, I got this tattoo less than a year...

Hey Everyone,

I got this tattoo less than a year ago. I went in wanting a hummingbird flying out of lots of colour on my forearm. At the last minute I decided to have it put higher up on my arm with only a little of it on my forearm. I thought it was ok when I got it, I wasn't too fussed either way. I recently graduated and began working in a professional occupation in which having my forearms exposed is much easier. I also recently got a tattoo that showed me exactly what an amazing artist can do. For these reasons I decided to have the part of this tattoo on my forearm completely removed. The part extending up my upper arm I will eventually have lightened and hopefully covered since I doubt I would be able to have the red and yellows removed completely. I also still really love tattoos as long as I can cover them up easily.

My first session is today with the Picosure laser which from what I've seen has pretty much annihilated most people's blue, green, and purple tattoos. I was quoted $350 per session for the forearm part and a bit above my elbow.

After 1 Session

Hey, sorry for the very delayed response, started my new job and has been very busy and let this go by the wayside. It's been months since my first treatment and I haven't had any since because I find it near impossible to get to the clinic as it is only open Tues-Fri and I work several hours away. Hopefully will manage a morning off soon so I can get another one in. Pretty impressed with the progress though! The laser pretty much annihilated the blue and green and purple which is the bulk of my tattoo anyways. I think I'm just going to lighten up the top part of my arm for a coverup and completely get rid of the hummingbird if possible.
Victoria Dermatologist