Love my Results! - Victoria, BC

I had very deep lines for my age and I felt I...

I had very deep lines for my age and I felt I needed a little fix. I'm a 26 year old female. I went to a female doctor and she did a wonderful job! No pain at all. I did have to go back for another visit for a touch up but that's cause my muscles in my face are so strong.( dads side of family) I had no numbing feeling after. It took 10 days for the full effect. No one noticed but me, although everyone said I looked not so tired and well rested! I feel better about myself! I'm going back in April for my 6th month appointment so I can make sure the effects last.

So it's almost time for my appointment, I am...

So it's almost time for my appointment, I am please with how long it is lasting between the eyes! The forehead lines are coming back I'm trying to post photos but not sure how too. I will make sure I get my Botox photos from before treatment as well as the lip injections. That way you can see the difference, I have to be there in
Person to get the photos. I'm also looking into getting my nose fixed as I broke it 4 years ago and it is kinda sideways. It really bothers me. Anyone know of a great doc for rinoplasty in vancouver bc Canada. Or in Mexico( I currently live here)

the first lip injections with juevaderm ultra

A little late than never. But here is a pic of my before and after lips

Tomorrow is my next appointment

Super Super excited for tomorrow. Getting Botox done and a plump in into lips since it's been year when I had it last. I'm going going to post a pic now of what what my lips look like, and then a pic tomorrow of the after
Rosenthal clinic

My doctor was great I recommend a female doctor, just because she knows what woman want and has a woman's touch. I trusted he practice right off the bat!