Love my Results! - Victoria, BC

I had very deep lines for my age and I felt I...

I had very deep lines for my age and I felt I needed a little fix. I'm a 26 year old female. I went to a female doctor and she did a wonderful job! No pain at all. I did have to go back for another visit for a touch up but that's cause my muscles in my face are so strong.( dads side of family) I had no numbing feeling after. It took 10 days for the full effect. No one noticed but me, although everyone said I looked not so tired and well rested! I feel better about myself! I'm going back in April for my 6th month appointment so I can make sure the effects last.

Thanks I had my forehead lines and the area between my eyes done. The results are amazing, I used to frown all the time and not realize I was doing it. The lines were deep for my age, now you can't tell I had deep lines! When I go back I may get her to put a little more then before in my forehead. She put 10 units which is quite a bit between the eyes because the muscle was very strong. I m seeing the forehead start to wear off so by April it should be perfect timing!

Glad to hear things turned out so well for you. What areas did you have treated?

So i finally got my photos for before and after :-D

So it's almost time for my appointment, I am...

So it's almost time for my appointment, I am please with how long it is lasting between the eyes! The forehead lines are coming back I'm trying to post photos but not sure how too. I will make sure I get my Botox photos from before treatment as well as the lip injections. That way you can see the difference, I have to be there in
Person to get the photos. I'm also looking into getting my nose fixed as I broke it 4 years ago and it is kinda sideways. It really bothers me. Anyone know of a great doc for rinoplasty in vancouver bc Canada. Or in Mexico( I currently live here)
I just had my appointment rescheduled! But that's ok I have a new one for April 30 th I will be getting my before photos too! I will be posting asap ( as soon as my appointment)!

Ah, bummer - k, I'll be looking forward to hearing how things go! :)

So how did your appointment go?? Are you still waiting for the Botox to kick in, or can you see the results already?

As for getting your nose done, we have an entire Rhinoplasty community you can check out if you haven't done so already. It is always so helpful to hear about others experiences and see the results they got.

As for looking for a good doctor, if you click on the Find a Doctor tab near the top of the page you can search by geographical area, then narrow your search either by specialty or the procedure you want to have done.

Excited to hear how you are doing!!

the first lip injections with juevaderm ultra

A little late than never. But here is a pic of my before and after lips
Going for my appointment tomorrow :-) will post before and after

Tomorrow is my next appointment

Super Super excited for tomorrow. Getting Botox done and a plump in into lips since it's been year when I had it last. I'm going going to post a pic now of what what my lips look like, and then a pic tomorrow of the after
Do you mind if i ask you the cost of botox?
BEWARE! What doctors won't tell you about the long term side effects of botox, where do you think all that poison is going in your body? You will end up with liver disease
Rosenthal clinic

My doctor was great I recommend a female doctor, just because she knows what woman want and has a woman's touch. I trusted he practice right off the bat!